Injectable 4-AD Solution

AlwayzTry'n

Awards
Alright, so I've done a couple of AAS cycles and a couple of pro-hormone cycles (just so you guys are aware of my experience). But I always either buy my stuff in oral form or already cooked and made.

Question is, I've got 19g of 4-AD powder laying around (obviously no ester). I want to use it to do site injections to my arms and delts at the end of the AAS cycle that I am currently on (until the long-estered AAS clear the system). Where can I get some info on cooking my own batch of 4-AD injectable suspension? Plan is to inject 2x/day, so don't mind that there is no ester.

However, I have heard of people adding esters to plain powders (ie making 4-AD into a 4-AD cyp.). Is this really done? Directions? Just curious.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'd use it trans, it's a bitch to resolve after esterfication. And injection has it's issues unless you prep it just right. Trans is very effective. Or, dissolve the 4ad in a mix of 1% EtOH, absolute plus 5% BA, plus 10% BB and filter that into some sterile oil. I'd go for 100mg/ml. Over 60mg/ml may crash eventually, but that's OK, it should be clean, if not slightly painful.