Capzasin?

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
has anyone used this or know someone that has? I know people have tried with Lipoderm ultra..but I'm wondering about it on its own..

h19

supaman

Awards
has anyone used this or know someone that has? I know people have tried with Lipoderm ultra..but I'm wondering about it on its own..

h19
i've used it by itself and thought it was VERY effective
you just have to get through the 2st 3 days then the intense burning settles down

also use gloves or youll get it in your eyes and elsewhere

rubbing alcohol is best to get it off

I just got tired of applying it and getting the **** in my contact solution (sucked)

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Would this apply:

White Adipose Tissue Sensory Nerve Denervation Mimics Lipectomy-Induced Compensatory Increases in Adiposity.
Shi H, Bartness TJ.
Biology and Center for Behavioral Neuroscience, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA, USA.
The sensory innervation of white adipose tissue (WAT) is indicated by the labeling of sensory bipolar neurons in the dorsal root ganglion after retrograde dye placement into WAT. In addition, immunoreactivity (ir) for sensory-associated neuropeptides such as calcitonin gene-related peptide (CGRP) and substance P in WAT pads also supports the notion of WAT sensory innervation. The function of this sensory innervation is unknown, but could involve transmission of the degree of adiposity to the brain. In tests of total body fat regulation, partial surgical lipectomy triggers compensatory increases in the mass of non-excised WAT ultimately resulting in restoration of total body fat levels in Siberian hamsters and other animals. The signal that triggers this compensation is unknown, but could involve disruption of WAT sensory innervation that accompanies lipectomy. Therefore, a local and selective sensory denervation was accomplished by microinjecting the sensory nerve neurotoxin capsaicin bilaterally into epididymal WAT (EWAT) of Siberian hamsters, whereas controls received vehicle injections. Additional hamsters had bilateral EWAT lipectomy (EWATx) or sham lipectomy. As seen previously, EWATx resulted in significantly increased retroperitoneal WAT (RWAT) and inguinal WAT (IWAT) masses. Capsaicin treatment significantly decreased CGRP-, but not TH-ir, attesting to the diminished and selective sensory innervation. Capsaicin treated hamsters also had increased RWAT and, to a lesser degree, IWAT mass largely mimicking the WAT mass increases seen after lipectomy. Collectively, these data suggest the possibility that information related to peripheral lipid stores may be conveyed to the brain via the sensory innervation of WAT.
PMID: 15860651 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Crowned - not sure. I thought that brown adipose tissue was the good kind, because it is metabolically active. The next to last sentence seems to say cap increases white adipose. So, maybe it's not a good thing????

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
i am to understand that brown fat was bad, and older fat, and often the fat that usually takes starvation to use up... and white fat was a more water filled fat cell that can be "worked" out and dieted away.... but what do I know... i am an anthropologist with a MA in philosophy who works at an Aikido dojo.. so i am not doing much with my education lol

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Well, it's gotta be one or the other. Someone in the know may respond.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Brown fat is the old, stuborn kind. Be careful with cap. Just a speck could really mess you up bad. I've seen people rushed to the hospital after working with that stuff.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
hospital why, becuase they burned themselves or something?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
hospital why, becuase they burned themselves or something?
Pulmonary edema if you breath it, I know a guy who got some in his eyes and still uses prednisolone eye drops because his optic nerve started to expand. It's nasty ****. I got a speck on some paperwork one time and had a rough time weeks later, with major alleric symptoms. Just be very careful with it and remember that it's active in microgram doses. It's suppost to do wonders for nerve pain too, by injection, but I've never tried it.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I thought he was just talking about the cream

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I thought he was just talking about the cream

LOL I am, thats why I am wondering how in that form it can be so bad. I mean if it is OTC, as an arthritis cream and all.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
LOL I am, thats why I am wondering how in that form it can be so bad. I mean if it is OTC, as an arthritis cream and all.
Ohhhhh, that ain't so bad then.. my mistake, i thought you meant the raw powder!

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
it's ok, good to know people are looking out!!

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established

h19
Haven't used the Cap/Lipoderm Ultra combination yet but will soon will as soon as Avant Labs get some in.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I am waiting on a shipment of Chizeled to come in..it was on sale so figured i would try it. I will be using cap with this..if I can remember to buy it one of these days when i am at the store

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
You can get Zostrix HP cream at the store right now. It's the same thing. Powerful stuff. It's maketed for arthritis and as an Icey-Hot alternative for local pain. It burns like a sum-beech for days at first though!

viking

Awards
You can get Zostrix HP cream at the store right now. It's the same thing. Powerful stuff. It's maketed for arthritis and as an Icey-Hot alternative for local pain. It burns like a sum-beech for days at first though!
Zostrix HP is the same thing as what? Capzasin? Lipoderm?
Thanx!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Zostrix HP is the same thing as what? Capzasin? Lipoderm?
Thanx!
Yeah, it's capsaicin, the main component of paprika and cayenne peppers. Same stuff, but I don't know what lipoderm is.

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
pure capzaicin is available in a veg-oil suspension from www.hotsauceworld.com use at your own risk. I have tattoos on my belly, and cap+lipoderm was at least ten-fold the anguish. Burn fat it did, but cardio is far less painful...I know, I know, you have a high tolerance to pain and I am a pussy, go ahead and try it, I had a friend that said that too.......before he tried it.......Dim

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
pure capzaicin is available in a veg-oil suspension from www.hotsauceworld.com use at your own risk. I have tattoos on my belly, and cap+lipoderm was at least ten-fold the anguish. Burn fat it did, but cardio is far less painful...I know, I know, you have a high tolerance to pain and I am a pussy, go ahead and try it, I had a friend that said that too.......before he tried it.......Dim
True dat. Hardcore stuff, the burn just doesn't stop!

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Use evodiamine, you can buy the bulk powder from 1fast 25g for $25. it bestows all the positive effects of Capz. but it doesnt burn the ass off your skin like it. Check out the avant labs HEAT write up for more info.

EDIT: I got 2g into a bottle of Lipo Y easily.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
maybe in the future, the only place i really need it is my lower abs and love handles. ITs like i have abs, then myesteriously they dissapear towards the bottome, surrounded by a nice spare tire. wtf.

anyway..

Im starting 1t/4ad trans, MOHN, cycle, so i think that plus the chizeled and cap should help out.

h19

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Is ab resolve as good or close to Lipoderm Ultra? I am tired of waiting to get Lipoderm Ultra.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
You mean ab-solved? Or something else?

If I recall correctly, ab-solved and lipo work differently. I think ab-solved is more for Vat as opposed to sub-q.

I could be wrong though, since I am just going by memory. ALso i think absolved is geared towards those of a higher bf%

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established

sirlordford

Awards

This product is Pure Cap in name only. I believe pure capsaisin is around 16 million Scoville units where Pure Cap is only 500,000.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
This product is Pure Cap in name only. I believe pure capsaisin is around 16 million Scoville units where Pure Cap is only 500,000.

yeah pure cap is insanely hot, even the 500,000 scovile units is only used as an extract adding like a drop or so to food.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 2