Question on the consistency and efficacy of dmso based topical solutions

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Question Question on the consistency and efficacy of dmso based topical solutions

I am looking to make a transdermal for my next cycle, in order to reduce the volume of injections, and take advantage of a very cheap source of test base. I have read up on the "classic" transdermal recipe (IPA, IPM, DMSO, glycerin, etc) featured here, however as I understand it the consistency of this is quite thin, and often times a good portion of the mixture evaporates leaving a flakey residue on the skin. I am interested in a slightly thicker transdermal solution that does not evaporate rapidly and does not leave a heavy flakey residue. If anyone has any suggestions as far as changes to the standard recipe, I'd be happy to hear them.

Also, I am curious about the efficacy of DMSO based transdermal recipes, compared with injection. ideally I'd like to get it as high as possible, and I am willing to put up with the garlic odor in oder to improve absorbtion, though I do not want to incur permanent skin damage. What percentage of DMSO is optimal for improving absorbtion while minimizing skin damage? I know the androgel recipe has about a 12% absorbtion ratio in clinical trials, anyone able to give any subjective data on how effective dmso based topicals are?

My goal is to achieve the equivalent of about 1.25-1.5g of testosterone/week.

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

10% of DMSO to your mix, so if it was 240mL then add 24mL of DMSO to your solution. T-Gel (It is thicker, perhaps what you want) has a high absorption rate (Jminis said close to 40%) and is what I will use on my test base/boldenone base transdermal. However, penetrate might be better for you since it will hold more and adding 24mL of DMSO to the mix will improve the absorption by about 5% (no expert, but it is what I have read) Without DMSO calculate absorption to be around 30-35%. As far as clinical trials, I have none just that bro-telligence (Sorry Strateg0s) Best of luck with your cycle.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.06%

Yeah where is a good part of this board to get educated on everything transdermal?
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.06%

Right here stupid. ANyway I am sure none of you got that joke. But any stickies on how to properly create your own transdermals?
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I don't think there is a thread dedicated to such, but as you can see I have spent quite a bit of time "browsing" the forum on topics like that. Just a collection of searches.

Similar Forum Threads

1. A bunch of questions on the old hormone kit....
    By flexxin35 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 09:46 AM
  2. A little question on the little high of PEA
    By Dr Liftalot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-05-2006, 02:43 PM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-07-2003, 09:58 PM
  4. The Sets and Reps of it
    By Gray Fox in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3