1 Test Transdermal

StuckeyBoss

Awards
Hello, Im new to the mixing my powders with transdermals. I just ordered 2 bottles of Penetrate transdermal solution from Nutraplanet. I want to add 1 Test to it. Can anyone give me directions on how to do it and the best way? Thanks ahead of time and Im sorry if this has been asked already.

StuckeyBoss

Awards
diamonddave, I tried to pm you but for some reason it wont let me. Should I use 1test as a transdermal or just cap it and take it capsule form ??

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
diamonddave, I tried to pm you but for some reason it wont let me. Should I use 1test as a transdermal or just cap it and take it capsule form ??
Definitely go transdermal. It will really cut down on the dosage that you need.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
cry0smate gave good advice. Definitely go td. PMs are only available for board supporters. A $10 donation gives you that feature.

dd

StuckeyBoss

Awards
Thanks guys, transdermal it is. I only have the 2 bottles of Penetrate, I dont have any empty bottles to use following those directions. When you have your product, do you use the pump bottles or spray type bottles ??

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I use an oral syringe for easy and very accurate dosing. I feel that the pumps and sprayers are lame and not very accurate. You can pour some penetrate out into a cup or jar and use the bottle it came in for mixing. Then add the penetrate from the cup/jar when needed.

dd

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I use an oral syringe for easy and very accurate dosing. I feel that the pumps and sprayers are lame and not very accurate. You can pour some penetrate out into a cup or jar and use the bottle it came in for mixing. Then add the penetrate from the cup/jar when needed.

dd
agreed. No need to have a pump/spray device. Less messy with the metered syringe, as DD says. Either way works, however.

StuckeyBoss

Awards
Thanks again guys. I will do that. I just have to get a syringe now.