Newbie looking for some transdermal 4ad help - AnabolicMinds.com

Newbie looking for some transdermal 4ad help

  1. New Member
    MattR302's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    120

    Reputation

    Newbie looking for some transdermal 4ad help


    Hey guys. I bought 25 grams of 4ad powder before the ban. I'm looking to start a 1ad/4ad cycle in a few weeks. The 25g of 4ad will last me 2 separate 1ad/4ad cycles.

    From what I've gathered on here already, most of you prefer CNW's T-gel for a premade gel. I've also seen curt2go's recipe. Now, my question is this: with only having 25g of 4ad powder, would it be more efficient for me to just buy the T-gel, or to make my own from the recipe ordering from lemelange?

    Thanks a lot.
    -MATT



  2. Registered User
    jweave23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    1452

    Reputation

    it is MUCH easier just order the premade T-gel. Dump it in, heat & shake, and you're done
  3. Board Supporter
    R6Speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    195

    Reputation

    I would just by the premade gel, you will only need one bottle if you are splitting the 4ad into two cycles.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    UHCougar05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    737

    Reputation

    But please do not dump all of the 4-AD in at one time. 4-AD is one of the toughest powders to get into solution, so mixing a few grams at a time is crucial to getting it to go into the gel. I'm sure you know this from reading, but it cannot be stressed enough. Good luck with the homebrew man.
  5. Senior Member
    Cuffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,192
    Rep Power
    1230

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by UHCougar05
    But please do not dump all of the 4-AD in at one time. 4-AD is one of the toughest powders to get into solution, so mixing a few grams at a time is crucial to getting it to go into the gel. I'm sure you know this from reading, but it cannot be stressed enough. Good luck with the homebrew man.

    Preach on brutha!
  6. Board Supporter
    GymRat06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    I have a question.

    If i were to want to do a 1-test/4-ad transdermal cycle i could just put everything in there correct as id be using 300mgs of both and if needed bump it a bit higher? Now my question is this, you said 4-ad is hard to get into solution, how would i know if its in solution and how many grams at a time, if i did incorporate both of em, should i do the 1-test first or the 4-ad and also once i dump it into the bottle and shake how long do i nuke it in the micro for? Do you guys suggest just using a bottle for 1-test and a bottle for 4-ad? How would i know how many mgs there are in each squirt or in each ml if i measured it out with a syringe or somethin? Hopefuly this thread gets seen as id love to have these answered. Thanks!
  7. Senior Member
    UHCougar05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    737

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GymRat06
    I have a question.

    If i were to want to do a 1-test/4-ad transdermal cycle i could just put everything in there correct as id be using 300mgs of both and if needed bump it a bit higher? Now my question is this, you said 4-ad is hard to get into solution, how would i know if its in solution and how many grams at a time, if i did incorporate both of em, should i do the 1-test first or the 4-ad and also once i dump it into the bottle and shake how long do i nuke it in the micro for? Do you guys suggest just using a bottle for 1-test and a bottle for 4-ad? How would i know how many mgs there are in each squirt or in each ml if i measured it out with a syringe or somethin? Hopefuly this thread gets seen as id love to have these answered. Thanks!
    I'll try to answer these one at a time and hopefully someone can add on later if I miss anything.

    1. The way you can tell that it's in solution is if when you are mixing it and there are no large clumps in it you can do this by putting in in a beaker, blender, etc.
    2. You should put the 4-AD in about 3g at a time.
    3. If you are going to incorporate them both, then I would mix the 1-Test in first because it tends to mix easier than the 4-AD. But again mix these in 3g at a time and make sure it dissolves well before you mix more in.
    4. You could nuke it in the microwave for a few seconds at the beginning, but after you mix in the hormones it's recommended that you not put it back in the micro because it could weaken them. A hot water bath is a better option, plus put in a marble or ball-bearing and shake like hell.
    5. I would suggest that you put both of them in separate containers because this allows you some flexibility in the dosing to see if you need to go either higher or lower than 300mg.
    6. Calculating mg/ml is relatively easy. Basically if you use 12-15g of 1-test or 4-ad in 8oz of solvent comes out to 12000-15000mg/240ml or 50-62.5mg/ml. I've heard of some getting away with mixing 12g of 1-test in 4oz or 120ml which would be 100mg/ml but with 4-ad I would go with a bit more of the solvent.
    7. Yeah, you can dose with an oral syringe because it's more accurate than the pump method. Oral syringes are easy to come by and are often free at a local pharmacy if you say it's for a child. It should either be a 1ml or 3ml syringe. Or if you have it, an insulin syringe with the needle removed.

    Hope this answers some of your questions and hopefully others will chime in with other tips that helped them out when mixing their transdermals. I would check out the threads in the Nutraplanet section regarding Penetrate. Good luck with the homebrewing (I'm going to be doing mine in a few months (15g 4-AD/12g 1-Test)). Have fun!
  8. Board Supporter
    GymRat06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    Ok so if i mix them togethor, 1-test first at 3 g increments until it is to 6 gs then the 4ad at 3g increments till its at 6 gs for both bottles. So before i even mix in the PHs i nuke it for say 3 seconds, 4 seconds, 5 seconds? Then do i let it cool down a bit or can i throw them in right away without it hurting them? Ok so then i mix in the hormones into the bottle of say T-GEL. Do i really need a marble or can i just shake like theres no tomorrow?

    You are right about the diff bottles for diff hormones. Could i fit all 12gs of 4-ad powder into one T-gel bottle?
    Another question, for each increment do i shake? Say like i add in 3 gs, close the lid and shake like hell, open it up add in another 3 gs , shake like hell , and repeat? Then put it into a warm water bath ( Luke warm or like hot enough to where its hard to withstand to ur hands?)

    Thanks for all the help bros, im just worried i will mess up my transdermals and not be able to use em. Do they have to be 100% right in order for them to be effective?

    Hopefully i didnt leave any questions out and thanks for the help bro , im just a bit paranoid they wont come out right.
  9. Senior Member
    UHCougar05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    737

    Reputation

    Unhappy


    Quote Originally Posted by GymRat06
    Ok so if i mix them togethor, 1-test first at 3 g increments until it is to 6 gs then the 4ad at 3g increments till its at 6 gs for both bottles. So before i even mix in the PHs i nuke it for say 3 seconds, 4 seconds, 5 seconds? Then do i let it cool down a bit or can i throw them in right away without it hurting them? Ok so then i mix in the hormones into the bottle of say T-GEL. Do i really need a marble or can i just shake like theres no tomorrow?

    You are right about the diff bottles for diff hormones. Could i fit all 12gs of 4-ad powder into one T-gel bottle?
    Another question, for each increment do i shake? Say like i add in 3 gs, close the lid and shake like hell, open it up add in another 3 gs , shake like hell , and repeat? Then put it into a warm water bath ( Luke warm or like hot enough to where its hard to withstand to ur hands?)

    Thanks for all the help bros, im just worried i will mess up my transdermals and not be able to use em. Do they have to be 100% right in order for them to be effective?

    Hopefully i didnt leave any questions out and thanks for the help bro , im just a bit paranoid they wont come out right.
    No problem man, I understand about being paranoid. I wouldn't want to waste a non-renewable resource (sort of) either.
    I would nuke it for about 3-4 seconds, but make sure it doesn't warp the bottle. Mix them in when the t-gel is warm because warmer solvent=better solubility (example: it's easier to get more sugar into hot tea than cold tea). I would use a marble or ball bearing because it will make mixing a bit easier (similar to a can of spray paint).

    12g of 4-AD would be quite hard to do (but not impossible) in T-gel. I think that the max that Custom put in was 10g when he sold it. Yes, shake with every increment and make sure it's mixed in as well as possible.

    The hot water bath would have to be just short of boiling, but make sure the lid is loose because you don't want the pressure to build up and again make sure the bottle doesn't warp.

    They don't have to be 100% right, you just want to make sure that you get as much of the 4-AD into the T-gel as possible because you don't want the gel to leave any 4-AD powder on your skin which can happen if the powder isn't mixed in properly.

    Just as a precaution you might want to lightly heat and shake before you use.

    Again, hopefully this answers your question and if I missed anything please someone add it on.
  10. Board Supporter
    GymRat06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by UHCougar05
    No problem man, I understand about being paranoid. I wouldn't want to waste a non-renewable resource (sort of) either.
    I would nuke it for about 3-4 seconds, but make sure it doesn't warp the bottle. Mix them in when the t-gel is warm because warmer solvent=better solubility (example: it's easier to get more sugar into hot tea than cold tea). I would use a marble or ball bearing because it will make mixing a bit easier (similar to a can of spray paint).

    12g of 4-AD would be quite hard to do (but not impossible) in T-gel. I think that the max that Custom put in was 10g when he sold it. Yes, shake with every increment and make sure it's mixed in as well as possible.

    The hot water bath would have to be just short of boiling, but make sure the lid is loose because you don't want the pressure to build up and again make sure the bottle doesn't warp.

    They don't have to be 100% right, you just want to make sure that you get as much of the 4-AD into the T-gel as possible because you don't want the gel to leave any 4-AD powder on your skin which can happen if the powder isn't mixed in properly.

    Just as a precaution you might want to lightly heat and shake before you use.

    Again, hopefully this answers your question and if I missed anything please someone add it on.
    Ok so then would probly be easier to do 6 gs 1-test and 6gs of 4-ad in both bottles would probly be the safer bet im guessing. Can the marble be any kind? Say one you get at a store or somethin that comes in a kids package or something like that?

    Ok so nuke for 3-4 seconds before i put in the PHs then throw them in , in increments shake and repeat, then throw it into a bowl with hot hot water with the lid loose n then shake again. Should i warm up the solution, say 2-3 seconds before every use?

    Do you know how many Gs there is supposed to be able to be put into T-GEL? Also what about when the gel gets really low and it wont pump out how do i get that out and what about the gel on the sides of the bottle?

    Thanks for ur help bro its much appreciated! ( Hopefully not asking stupid questions but you hit it on the head about being paranoid because you cant get it anymore!)
  11. Senior Member
    UHCougar05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    737

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GymRat06
    Ok so then would probly be easier to do 6 gs 1-test and 6gs of 4-ad in both bottles would probly be the safer bet im guessing. Can the marble be any kind? Say one you get at a store or somethin that comes in a kids package or something like that?

    Ok so nuke for 3-4 seconds before i put in the PHs then throw them in , in increments shake and repeat, then throw it into a bowl with hot hot water with the lid loose n then shake again. Should i warm up the solution, say 2-3 seconds before every use?

    Do you know how many Gs there is supposed to be able to be put into T-GEL? Also what about when the gel gets really low and it wont pump out how do i get that out and what about the gel on the sides of the bottle?

    Thanks for ur help bro its much appreciated! ( Hopefully not asking stupid questions but you hit it on the head about being paranoid because you cant get it anymore!)
    Yeah, the marble can be any kind. Many recommend using a ball bearing because you can use a magnet to get it out and not have to worry about spilling any of the gel.

    I would lightly warm the gel for a few seconds so that it's easy to dose. T-gel is kinda thick, while Stryder's gel is more liquidy (yay for my college grammar skills ). So yeah, warming it in water for 2-3 seconds is fine.

    I think the cap on the T-gel was about 10g or so. You could get 12g in there, but it would be quite tough, so I'd go with the 10g max idea. As for it getting low, you could still use the oral syringe and do the best you can. Some will stick to the sides, just scrape the best you can even if you lose just a hair, you still have a good deal of 1-test and 4-AD in the gel.

    Don't worry about it man, I would definitely be asking for as much help as I could for my cycle (and I have ). Like they always say "The only stupid question is the one you don't ask." Good Luck with your brewing man.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 37Yr Od Newbie looking for some advice
    By 21marine in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-10-2014, 05:38 PM
  2. Im looking for some advice...plz help
    By djtolbert619 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2013, 11:22 AM
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-23-2012, 07:36 AM
  4. Newbie Looking For Some Guidance
    By SummerRain in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 12:55 AM
  5. Newbie, looking for some clarification
    By TazmanCS72 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-22-2004, 09:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in