Solvent for 1T when using phlojel ultra

fast89lx

Awards
Is ethyl a good solvent to use with 1T and phlojel? If not, what is? I am looking at getting a concentration of between 100mg/ml to 150mg/ml

ChemicalD

Have you seen my stapler???
Awards
Is ethyl a good solvent to use with 1T and phlojel? If not, what is? I am looking at getting a concentration of between 100mg/ml to 150mg/ml
Questions:
What are you referring to with "ethyl"?
What is "phlojel", or better yet, what is it composed of?
And...in what form is you 1-T (i.e. free base, cyclo, prop, eth., etc.)
Maybe then someone can assist you.

fast89lx

Awards
Sorry, I meant to say iso alcohol @ 90% or higher (Don't know why I typed ethyl). phlojel is a transdermal carrier for things such as ph's www.phlojel.us 1T is just raw 1Test powder which I guess would be free base?

I have read to mix ~5mg of iso alcohol with 4ad to get it into a paste consistancy before mixing it with the phlojel so it mixes easier, but didn't know if the alcohol was an ok solvent to do the same with the 1test.

ChemicalD

Awards
Sorry, I meant to say iso alcohol @ 90% or higher (Don't know why I typed ethyl). phlojel is a transdermal carrier for things such as ph's www.phlojel.us 1T is just raw 1Test powder which I guess would be free base?

I have read to mix ~5mg of iso alcohol with 4ad to get it into a paste consistancy before mixing it with the phlojel so it mixes easier, but didn't know if the alcohol was an ok solvent to do the same with the 1test.
Not sure if your numbers are correct, but isopropyl alcohol is a common choice for transdermal delivery.
You are on the right track.

fast89lx

Awards
which #'s?? I see in the local grocery store they sell 70% isopropyl alcohol, but in reading threads on TD delivery and using it as a solvent, I would want at least 90% alcohol...

This thread mentions ethyl (everclear/grain alcohol) but I can't get that in any strenght over 75% http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20916

and this one at avant they are talking about using both everclear and iso alcohol.
http://forum.avantlabs.com/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=12587

I would think that iso alcohol would be a good solvent for 1t, but I don't want to try it and waste my 1t (I didn't really stock up on a ton of it, so its like gold lol)

ChemicalD

Awards
which #'s?? I see in the local grocery store they sell 70% isopropyl alcohol, but in reading threads on TD delivery and using it as a solvent, I would want at least 90% alcohol...

This thread mentions ethyl (everclear/grain alcohol) but I can't get that in any strenght over 75% http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20916

and this one at avant they are talking about using both everclear and iso alcohol.
http://forum.avantlabs.com/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=12587

I would think that iso alcohol would be a good solvent for 1t, but I don't want to try it and waste my 1t (I didn't really stock up on a ton of it, so its like gold lol)
I was referring to your numbers regarding how much compound in how much vehicle. The isopropyl won't destroy the 1-T, so if you find it doesn't work to your liking you can always recover the majority of it.
Your correct, it is worth its weight in gold (okay, maybe not gold). If you cannot find 90% isopropyl, just use a sufficient amount to disolve your compound, and allow some isopropyl to evaporate (mild, I mean MILD heating, no flames, if needed). As long as you don't have a supersaturated soultion, the compound will stay dissolved (i.e. in solution).
A mix of ethanol and isopropyl alcohol sounds fine also, just keep in mind the ethanol will evaporate at a higher rate than the isopropyl.
Avant has some intelligent posters, so i would rest assured the information is valid.

PastorofMuppets

Awards
I took 15grams of 4ad and added an ounce of 91% iso, mixed it and added it to my plo gel.

Works fine, probably the same for 1t

fast89lx

Awards
I went to meijers hoping they'd have some iso and lo and behold I found 16 oz of 99% for $1.97 :)

Got that, 2 stainless mixing bowls and a spatchula for ~$6.00, not too shabby lol

My buddy was looking at me like WTF man there is that much **** to do to use this stuff?! lol