How to measure pholjel ultra?

Salem

Salem

Awards
before we put it into the paste, which is the best way to measure it?
1.use a spatula to load it inot the back of a syringe

2.use something (I have a pocket scale, just thinking what container is ok for the powder.) to weigh it

another question, how much pholjel ultra I need?

if I want a batch of 4AD at 60ml with a concentration of 150mg/ml,

I should use 5ml ethyl+55ml pholjel=60ml then add 9gram powder( I know should mix powder with ethyl first, )

or 5ml ethyl+46ml pholjel+9gram=60ml

kevinW

Board Supporter
Awards
You will need about 6 or 7ml of everclear 9grams 4ad 45grams of phlojel weighed on a scale If you use a pyrex measureing cup it will work out just fine. When you mix it, mix it well this will let some of the everclear evap.and should come out almost exactly 60ml/150mg per ml

Salem

Salem

Awards
You will need about 6 or 7ml of everclear 9grams 4ad 45grams of phlojel weighed on a scale If you use a pyrex measureing cup it will work out just fine. When you mix it, mix it well this will let some of the everclear evap.and should come out almost exactly 60ml/150mg per ml
I have a pocket scale, just thinking what container is ok for the powder. I don't want to just put the 4AD on it, that will be very easy to lose some when I operate.

wondering how other people do it.

kevinW

Board Supporter
Awards
You can get a z120 scale from nutraplanet or 1fast for 25$ it has a tray and measures to .1 of a gram. The everclear just draw up with a oral syringe. You can weight the phlogel on the tray then wash and dry, then weight the powder dump the powder into a pyrex measure cup.Then add the everclear mix it very well (looks like colgate toothpast ) then add the phlogel mix well again add to a 60cc syringe