- 01-20-2005, 06:47 PM
- 01-22-2005, 03:10 PM
It's just a water soluble solvent. Maybe it's being used in trans formulas to change release times or something, I've never seen it used like this either though.
- 01-22-2005, 06:09 PM
anyone have any sources of information about dipropylene
glycol and its uses in transdermal delivery please?
i saw it in a patent - they used this vehicle :
water, ethanol, propylene glycol, dipropylene glycol, benzyl alcohol
i know what everyone of this solvents do except the dipropylene glycol..
Similar Forum Threads
- By CRUNCH in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2006, 10:05 AM
- By Nate Dawg in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 06-15-2005, 12:44 AM
- By Sgt. Ownage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-13-2004, 06:33 PM
- By Sgt. Ownage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 06-27-2004, 02:37 PM
- By ex_banana-eater in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-29-2003, 08:37 PM