The best and easiest carrier?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What is the best and easiest carrier to mix 4ad powder in?. By the best and easiest, I mean something that I can just take the powder put it in the carrier and shake it up and it will be mixed in completely. Something that I can use without having to do any extra steps like heat up the bottle, or add anything elese to the carrier besides the powder itself. I'm not into following these complex recipes like you guys are. I just want something mix my 4ad powder in so I can get around 800 mg a day applying the dermal twice per day.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
What is the best and easiest carrier to mix 4ad powder in?. By the best and easiest, I mean something that I can just take the powder put it in the carrier and shake it up and it will be mixed in completely. Something that I can use without having to do any extra steps like heat up the bottle, or add anything elese to the carrier besides the powder itself. I'm not into following these complex recipes like you guys are. I just want something mix my 4ad powder in so I can get around 800 mg a day applying the dermal twice per day.
1.T-Gel
2. Customs customizer gel
3. Mike's dermobolics carrier at 1fast.
in that order

all of these will mix well with ~ 6-8 grams, but if you try to squeez more gramage in you will need to do a hotwater bath. Also you can put a marble or bearing in the bottle to help with the shaking and mixing.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
1.T-Gel
2. Customs customizer gel
3. Mike's dermobolics carrier at 1fast.
in that order

all of these will mix well with ~ 6-8 grams, but if you try to squeez more gramage in you will need to do a hotwater bath. Also you can put a marble or bearing in the bottle to help with the shaking and mixing.
So if I get some T-gel, and put 6 grams in it, all I have to do is shake and it will be fine?. How many pumps equals how many milligrams?. I'm not doing this stack for a while, but want to get this stuff figured out. Probally won't do the stack till fall. It will be 4ad trans with superdrol. I really plan my cycles out.