Fina and Phlogel.

Vageta

Awards
I recently ordered some Phlogel and am wondering what method people are using to get the tren into the gel. I know it is recommended to use solvent to get PH powders into a nice paste and then mix with the Phlogel, but Fina pellets are a different story. Should I simply grind up the pellets and mix with the gel much like I have in the past with T-Gel or a spray solution? Or should I try to mix with a solvent in a mortar and then mix with the Phlogel. I will be using a 4-ad/Fina mixture so I'm trying to figure out the simplest most effective way to do this. I also live in a state where I can't even get Ethyl so that one is out of the question unless Bacardi 151 is close enough hehe.

By the way I do not wish to use Acetone to try and seperate the tren from the pellets as the results seem widely varied and since I'm not a chemist by any means I think I'd be wasting a lot of the precious hormone.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
There is some controversy concerning if acetone degrades tren or not. I am no chemist but I have heard more knowledgable people say this is true. I think chemo has stated this is true, but please don't quote me on that.

I would certainly try to dissolve the pellets and filter out the binders and then let the solution evaporate leaving tren behind. You can try to strip the acetate but most who try this have little success and the benefit may be outweighed by loss of product. You could use methanol (yellow heet bottle) to dissolve the fina and filter through a coffee filter one or twice, rinse the filter with more heet, wring the filter repeat and then let the heet evaporate leaving the tren behind. You can add water drop by drop or ice periodically to the heet/tren solution to reduce the loss of tren as the heet evaporates. Heet can be picked up in auto parts store or hardware store. Just my .02

Vageta

Awards
I have access to methanol, acetone and isopropyl alcohol at my current job and I believe they are all high grade as they are used in cleaning sensitive parts and equipment in a high-tech field. They aren't bought from Walgreen's or anything of that nature.

If I were to do it correctly, could I yield a large amount of the tren from the pellets or am I going to lose some amount no matter what? I never had issues when just crushing the pellets and dumping them into an isopropynol based transdermal so I was just hoping I could avoid this step with the Phlogel. But without a solvent I guess the Tren may not be fully released from the pellets and may not get absorbed.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
If you aren't going to go through the process of removing the ester, then I would suggest just putting the pellets into the gel. You might want to try and crush them first, but I wouldn't try and dissolve them first.

The first time I tried this, I put the pellets into a little cup, trying to crush them. I added DMSO thinking ok this will help dissolve them so i can get it into the gel. It actually made it works IMO, b/c it made the pellets get all clumpy, and stick to the cup. The cup turned a white color after all was said and done. If your not removing the ester, just dump them in is what I would do.

h19

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
I have access to methanol, acetone and isopropyl alcohol at my current job and I believe they are all high grade as they are used in cleaning sensitive parts and equipment in a high-tech field. They aren't bought from Walgreen's or anything of that nature.

If I were to do it correctly, could I yield a large amount of the tren from the pellets or am I going to lose some amount no matter what? I never had issues when just crushing the pellets and dumping them into an isopropynol based transdermal so I was just hoping I could avoid this step with the Phlogel. But without a solvent I guess the Tren may not be fully released from the pellets and may not get absorbed.
If you are careful during the filtering process rinsing the filter several times and take caution during the evaporation period you should be able to get 1.8-1.9 grams of fina for every 2 gram cartridge. I still think seperating the fina from the binders is a better way to go IMHO.

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
Isn't the fina crystal method supposed to be the best?