best local trandermal?

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey guys,

im looking for the best local delivery transdermal to make my own version of andractim. ive been looking at Lipoderm Y. I know Par Deus was working on quite a few local carriers, but i do not the status of those....either way, need input!

i think the 3g of yohimbine in the lipodermY will be well suited with the 6 or so grams of active substance...i will be making "real" andractim...:twisted:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I think Avant stopped making gel #3 which was their local carrier gel

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
isnt lipoderm the same as gel #3 (same science, anyway)?

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks bro....i think im going to confirm with par deus....just to be sure!

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gel #3 is slighly different, for different actives. Gel #3 is what is used in Ab-Solved.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Gel #3 is slighly different, for different actives. Gel #3 is what is used in Ab-Solved.
reviews over at 1fast suggest that absovled burns a lot.....i dont think i want on my nips....:eek:

lipoderm Y seems to be a better choice for this.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
reviews over at 1fast suggest that absovled burns a lot.....i dont think i want on my nips....:eek:

lipoderm Y seems to be a better choice for this.
Not that kind of burn...just a very warm/hot sensation. But then again...they're your nips not mine.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
I tried to make it with absolved and 3alpha i was also using a tiny amount of dmso over application areas.

I did not do anything for my gyno used for 3 weeks without change.It did start to scab my nipples over somewhat and they bacame painfull towards the end of the 3 weeks.

I have had it for close to 7 months before treatment though. Its not to bad just a slight lump about the size of a dime but the farther back i grab it gets to about a quarter size almost like there is two lumps. I think MDHT would work better or regular active DHT.

dazed

Awards
Andactrim worked systemically, whether applied to the breast or the stomach...

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Andactrim worked systemically, whether applied to the breast or the stomach...
yeah...thats why i want to try one of avants local carriers....

also, anyone know the DHT concentration in andractim? i cant find the info anywhere. i even registered on a gyno board to get the answer and still nothing...

dazed

Awards
From micromedex:
"It has anabolic and androgenic properties and is applied topically in the form of a 2.5% gel for male hypogonadism, gynaecomastia, and for lichen sclerosus in both men and women."

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks dazed. each tube is 80g, so 2.5% would be only 2g of DHT. each tube lasts 16 servings (5g per serving), so thats 125mg per serving.