PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have seen some transdermal joint supps out there,
anyone ever tried them?
are they supposed to be better than oral
like trans PHs.

Also would it be possible to open the caps of your favorite joint supps and pour the powder into a trans solution?

I know some of you might thinks this is a stupid question and already know the answer..but I dont, so thats why I am asking!

Thanks

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
I have seen some transdermal joint supps out there,
anyone ever tried them?
are they supposed to be better than oral
like trans PHs.

Also would it be possible to open the caps of your favorite joint supps and pour the powder into a trans solution?

I know some of you might thinks this is a stupid question and already know the answer..but I dont, so thats why I am asking!

Thanks
Yes, I have made my own and it is much better than oral. As far as your second question, the caps would contain fillers which could potentially really screw up the absorption. Most of the raws are available online. See my thread below.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=880&highlight=transdermal+joint

BigBTheKing

Awards
I'm just getting into the wonderful world of home brewing. I've found this board to be loaded with outstanding information (a credit to all).

Bow, I was just reading an old post of yours, from when you first started making your joint brew. Are you still using this, and if so, are you still seeing excellent results?

Also, I'm still looking around here, so pardon my ignorance if this has been asked before. Now that the P.H. ban is in place, has anybody ventured into different realms of homebrews? I know that most of the talk here revolves around P.H. brews, but what about recovery, cortisol reducers, increased G.H. levels?

Again, props to everyone here for the great info.

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
bow, I just want to say thanks again dude.
I couldnt get your last pm cuz of the current situation. I hope this doesnt last that long.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
bow, I just want to say thanks again dude.
I couldnt get your last pm cuz of the current situation. I hope this doesnt last that long.

No problem. Glad I could help.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Bow, I was just reading an old post of yours, from when you first started making your joint brew. Are you still using this, and if so, are you still seeing excellent results?

Yes, I am still using it, mostly during PCT when I am dried out and my joints really ache. I used it religiously for about a year and a half and my shoulder and knee problems disappeared. I don't know how much it had to do with the transdermal lotion or if it was just other changes (working out rotator cuffs, grip position during heavy workouts, acl surgery ;)

But I defiantly believe it was a big factor in my recovery.

Pimp C

Awards
vpx makes one that i really like called glucosacream.