Universal Kits Finaderm

size

Awards
  • Established
No one knows anything about this stuff. It has been available for quite some time and I am yet to read a review on it.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
No one knows anything about this stuff. It has been available for quite some time and I am yet to read a review on it.
I sent an email. Still waiting for a reply. For 40 bucks it better be friggin fantastic.

size

Awards
  • Established
I sent an email. Still waiting for a reply. For 40 bucks it better be friggin fantastic.
The "company" defends the product but never offers any evidence that I have seen. Anyone can makes claims but with out empirical evidence, what dot he claims matter?

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I emailed them. I posted his syinical ass remark on this board somewhere. I wouldn't buy it just because the guy is an asshole. JMveryHO.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
i dont see how just "painting" it on the skin with a cheap foam paintbrush will allow for better absorption. i would think that rubbing it in vigorously with pressure and speed, etc like those of us here do would be better than the paint brush. then to say that using that brush gets u 76% absorption is just way too overstated. if they woulda said 40% i still would have questioned it....but c'mon....76%?!! hard to believe to say the least

Goanna

Awards
What about the percentage that is retained in the brush when using it? I would use my hands to make sure none gets wasted. Just wash your hands first and/or use some surgical goves if you are worried about rubbing anything else into your skin.

also, ironapothecary has something similar, at like half the price. it is based on a pluronic lecithin organogel. I am looking into that as well. I used PLO gel a few years back with and it definitly worked, but injectons were definitly better.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I emailed these guys with a simple question.
-"What exactly is in your finaderm and at what ratios?"
Their reply.
-"The ingredients are not public knowledge."

Why the **** not? Are they afraid that someone will steal they're great invention. Please, what a load of ****.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
maybe it is his sperm sample or something.

How do you expect someone to buy something without knowing what they are getting..

its like yeah...for 50 bucks you can get whatever the **** we want to send you... the grab bag special.

:frustrate

JDog45

Awards
He's selling 20gms of ANY PH powder for $20??? :confused:

I'm assuming the quality of the powder is significantly lower than from getting it at a more reputable source?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
He's selling 20gms of ANY PH powder for $20??? :confused:

I'm assuming the quality of the powder is significantly lower than from getting it at a more reputable source?
Yeah I noticed that too.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I have ordered kits from universal and have been very pleased with the customer service as well as my experiments.

CROWLER

JDog45

Awards
At the price of $20 for 20 grams, I really couldn't pass it up. We'll see what happens. :blink:

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to bump a 2 month old thread but how did the quality of the powder you ordered turn out?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been reading about tenbolone acetate all day long. I want to try a transdermal of this. I have been looking at basekillers website and also I pm'd him about helping me through this. I know you guys are gonna say pin it, but thats something I will probally never do!. If it works this way I am gonna try it. I want to do a 8 week cycle, and I'm gonna get 3 cartridges...I want to do 90 mg a day, using the finaderm transdermal...I've yet to try and figure out how many bottles of finaderm I will need, but I did figure out how much pellets I would need. Please help me figure this out...Theres not much about the transdermal process of it, just about converting it for injection, which I will not do.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any updates on this stuff now that the dude carrying it is a board sponsor? Is finaderm worth mentioning in the same breath as Pholjel Ultra?

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure anyone knows exactly what's in finaderm solution.

But as for TA..transdermal..it works well. I did it a while back with oral winny, with very good results. I did nothing except crush up the pellets and dump em in some t-gel

You sure 3 carts is enough for 8 weeks?

IF you have 240 ml of a solution/gel and get 3 carts thats 6000/240 which is about 25mg/ml. Assiming 40% absorption rate, you'd want at least 4ml or 100mg/day. Assuming thats what you are shooting for, that gives you about 60 days.

If its 120ml bottles, then split it up and get 2 bottles etc.

but basically you take the # of mg total and divide the # of ml into it, that gives you mg/ml ratio...then go from there.

I'm pretty sure I used 5 carts in a 240ml solution when i did it. That gave me about a 41.6mg/ml ratio and at 4 ml/day also assuming 40% absorption (most people think its a lot less), I was only getting about 66 grams mg/day.

h19