DMSO get spoiled?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.96%

DMSO get spoiled?

ok guys i tried DMSO many times, i usualy buy 99% pure DMSO. but i recently i decided to buy DMSO from lemlange

well it smelled ok, and looked ok. i used 10ml for my hombrew, i closed the bottle andput it in my closet. one week later i opened the bottle and it smelled like ****. i applied some on my skin, and it burned like hell. my skin got red, and i got skin burn like spot!!!

i have another bottle that i didnt use. i open it recently, and it smells and burns?!

dose any one if DMSo get spoiled?!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

It sounds like it's breaking down and you're smelling the sulfur in it. I've tried the DMSO from CEM and it didn't have the notorious sulfur smell but it did burn if applied to the skin. I believe that the DMSO from lemelange is also USP grade but since it's repackaged it can no longer be claimed USP grade. From what I've read USP grade does not contain malodorous by products that give DMSO it bad smell. The USP grade DMSO gave me bad breath still so I'm assuming that's due to the sulfur breakdown in the system. Since yours didn't smell initially I'm assuming the same has happened. What kind of conditions was it stored in, hot or humid closet?

Similar Forum Threads

1. How do figure skaters get so strong?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-11-2002, 10:31 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2002, 10:03 AM
  3. T1 and DMSO
    By hemotep in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-08-2002, 08:17 AM
  4. NEED HELP--Getting my T-1 PRO --Thanks Curtogo---