Gyno Gel Homebrew: Is it possible?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Originally posted by nightop

Yes, but I believe that the ER would be effectively antagonized from local DHT if simply 5aa was used....?
    No idea. The mfg of anactrim might have some data about localized DHT, but when we start using PHs, we're on our own
    Twitter: @pogue25
    Email: http://scr.im/pogue

2. Originally posted by pogue

No idea. The mfg of anactrim might have some data about localized DHT, but when we start using PHs, we're on our own
    ooops nvmd, I was confusing 3-beta with 3-alpha....

I was referring to local conversion of 5aa to DHT (which has ER antagonistic properties).
    •   

3. what ever happened to Viratase?

It's supposed to be an anti-E. Did it get caught up in the ph ban?

4. Just wanted to point out that depending on how your gyno was formed, it may not be an issue of estrogen, but rather an issue of prolactin.

Cabergoline (I hope I spelled that right) and vitamin B6 seem to work wonders for this.

Pyridoxine (B6) has a MW of 167, and although oral administration has worked wonders for me in the past, I'm not knowledgable enough on the subject to say whether or not a localized TD effect would be beneficial for your cause. Just something else to think about when trying to get the nips to shrink back up.

5. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner
    Just wanted to point out that depending on how your gyno was formed, it may not be an issue of estrogen, but rather an issue of prolactin.

Cabergoline (I hope I spelled that right) and vitamin B6 seem to work wonders for this.

Pyridoxine (B6) has a MW of 167, and although oral administration has worked wonders for me in the past, I'm not knowledgable enough on the subject to say whether or not a localized TD effect would be beneficial for your cause. Just something else to think about when trying to get the nips to shrink back up.
    I think you are off on that line of thinking. I believe that gyno is always estrogen related. It can be exacerbated by progesterone.

check out the thread below, posts 24,25 &26 especially:

anti progesterone?
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
    •   

6. Interesting read....so whats the winning TD formula for gyno?

7. I did some 6-oxo in DMSO and applied it to the gyno, and I diod it befoer by simply mixing Letrozol with PEG and alcohols.

Both worked very well and Ive got a significant reduction in size, as well as the 6-oxo seems to do very well transdermal as a systemic aromatase inhibitor as well as letro.

8. Sry, but the only cure that I have ever witnessed is surgery.
    I would love to see a topical cure, but it doesnt seem likely

9. Quote Originally Posted by ianm4208 View Post
    Sry, but the only cure that I have ever witnessed is surgery.
    I would love to see a topical cure, but it doesnt seem likely
    Well, since Andractim is hormonal and acts directly on the breast cells, it can and does work for some people. Probably worth a try before going straight to surgery.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 05:28 PM
  2. Is it possible to get gyno using drive????
    By Wand316 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 05:12 AM
  3. is it possible to get gyno without any warning signs?
    By OmarJackson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-22-2005, 10:00 PM
  4. Post-cycle gains - is it possible?
    By baham99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-12-2003, 10:15 PM
  5. Is it possible to be "immune" to UA/SU
    By Kerruptt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 08:09 PM