hydrophilic or lipophilic?

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so before I even go into this, I understand that 95% of you are going to think I'm crazy. Thats fine, but I can't figure this out.

So I'm going to turn myself into a lab rat and test an interesting transdermal in the next month. I plan on taking a kitchen approach to testing megadoses of Methoxy and Ecdy, in a transdermal. this is going to require a large large ammount of transdermal solution. The only practical way to do this without spending 200$ is using a homebrew, which I hope to be using Chemo's.

My only problem here is I can't seem to figure out if Methoxy and/or Ecdy are hydrophilic or lipophilic. This is pretty important. Anyone able to help me figure this out.

For anyone interested on what I'm actually doing. I am going to be making a transdermal using Methoxy at 650mg 3x daily for 30 days. Ecdy is depending on if I can get quality material or not. This will range from 50mg or 150mg 3x daily depending. My motivation to do this is because I've never seen it done, and couldn't find anything even close to this. I've seen a few reports stating megadose effectiveness.

So any ideas if they would work with in Chemos solution?

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Did you also find out the molecular weight of these 2?

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think I remember that I saw in the legal gear argument thread over at avant that its lypo, but Im not sure. check that thread out its called "here are product X ingredients"

besides there are logs at avant of people using 6 grams withn o effect, albeit oral

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I haven't found the Mol Weight yet. I'm just taking an assumption that because there are products on the market with these in transdermal, that the MW was low enough.

Yea Judged, I see those. That is why I'm going to log it transdermally so we can either know it works, or just kill it for good. I like being a lab rat ;)

I should be getting this underway hopefully first week in Feb. I'll keep everyone updated.