?'s on Making Test Suspension From Tabs

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.21%

?'s on Making Test Suspension From Tabs

I have a question.

I was going thru my things and I found 786 (yes I counted them)"Hong Kong" test suspension sublinguals I forgot I had. I have BA(benzyl alcohol), BB(benzyl benzoate), saflower oil(vitamine e enriched), and 0.45 filters from getpinz. Is there anyway for me to make test suspension in oil with these sublingual chinese tabs? I would rather inject them than take them sublingually if possible. I just want to know if I have another oprion to sublingual intake.

I was thinking of disolving them in the BA overnight, as this would let any binders or glue or any other crap stick to the bottom. I just don't trust that chineses crap anymore. I would then remove (with a syringe) the BA with the suspension in it and not the junk. Then mixing in the BB and the oil, heating and filtering. I was thinking of going with 5% BB and 15% BA and the remaining 80%, saflower oil for a 100mg/ml solution. I am just not sure if it can be done or if it is worth it. I do not know if the suspension can be disolved in BA or if I should. I also don't know if I will lose the test. I believe this is how animals kits do it but I am not sure. I am asking a few bros who have knowledge in this area. Any help is appreciated.

Level
    Lv. Percent
    20%

mate what city are you in

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-07-2005, 10:52 PM
  2. Questions on making 5aa cyp/4ad cyp/1 test cyp
    By Nate Dawg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-16-2004, 07:24 PM
  3. Question for KC on making Equipoise and TestE
    By fiddler in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2004, 10:04 PM
  4. Plan on making my own EQ from powder....
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-03-2003, 05:30 PM
  5. ?'s on Making Suspension From Tabs
    By Gilster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 10:15 PM