6 OXO ?

ToadStool

Awards
Experienced 6OXO users, I have 12 grams of 6OXO for PCT that I am putting in a transdermal. When I received the goods it isn’t in a powder form. My 6OXO is grainy like sugar and it is bright yellow. Is this how it usually comes? Do I need to do any prep work like cutting or crushing this or will it dissolve in the transdermal on its own?

SVT

Awards
Experienced 6OXO users, I have 12 grams of 6OXO for PCT that I am putting in a transdermal. When I received the goods it isn’t in a powder form. My 6OXO is grainy like sugar and it is bright yellow. Is this how it usually comes? Do I need to do any prep work like cutting or crushing this or will it dissolve in the transdermal on its own?
Wish I had an answer for you. I just got 10 grams of it for my transdermal and it is the exact same way. I mixed it up already and most of it di disolve but there are some grains left thet didnt absorb, I used moderate heat as well. Let me know if find a better way.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
My 6OXO is grainy like sugar and it is bright yellow. Is this how it usually comes??
Yes.

Do I need to do any prep work like cutting or crushing this or will it dissolve in the transdermal on its own?
Keep it under 20 mg/ml and heat (preferably prior to each use). Anything over 20 mg/ml precipitates. Of course, this is going to depend a bit on which type and ratio of solvents you are using for your transdermal.