New Transdermal Technologies...

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Cool!

But, IGF-1?? Man...with as expensive as it is, it better get some damn good absorption rates!! Like 99.999%!! :D

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
That's better... :D What's the MW of HCG??? :D

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
AHHHH....I just realized HCG probably wouldn't last 5 minutes in a transdermal!!! :(

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Well there has got to be something with a high MW that we'd find useful if delivered transdermally. How about a whey protein bath? :D

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Damnit, you're a genius!!! Whey protein baths!! Why didn't I think of that??? :trout:

You're going to make millions!!! :D

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well there has got to be something with a high MW that we'd find useful if delivered transdermally.
Titraciol and clen are 2 that come to mind :) I know custom is currently loooking for those.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I like the taste of Clen damnit. How could TD possibly improve a 36 hour half life anyways?

Protein mud pack is more like it. lol

You guys just like rubbing yourselves with lotion. :icon_lol:

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I like the taste of Clen damnit. How could TD possibly improve a 36 hour half life anyways?

Protein mud pack is more like it. lol

You guys just like rubbing yourselves with lotion. :icon_lol:
Topical administration would allow for spot fat reduction hence the desire for it.

timogburn

Awards
yeah actually they are developing PH suppositories to be used rectally! Sci-FIt is probably developing them, they come in a package deal with their 50 MG M1T caps! LOL!