Trenazone sides im having right now. (HELP INFO NEEDED Serious..)

mikez195

Awards
ok im a little into week three, before in week one and two i got one night terror, i got night sweating, and some acne maybe thats from the hdrol. anyway my nipples just started to get sensitive very very little but still is there, i have about 10-13 days left before PCT and SERM (clomid) i have some B6 on hand but nothing else

should i be fine to just run the other 10-13 days with 300mg B6? (heard thats all you need for 19-nor's?)

should i stop cycle?

should i get some erase?

or should i drop trenazone and run hdrol for the last 10-13 days?

anything would be helpful at the moment im not freaking out just need some real advice from serious people thanks.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
just dont play with your nips. little sensitivite isnt a big deal. you can run b6. i doubt it will do anything. are you running any ai right now. it really could be the hdrol or the tren. unless there is a lump i wouldnt worry about it. the more you touch your nips the more they will become inflamed and the more youll freak out.

you can stop if you want to, but it sounds like your not taking an ai.

mikez195

Awards
Nah i didnt take an AI my friend said to start clomid 50mg twice a week? but should i just run the cycle for the last 10-13 days? or drop the trenazone from my cycle and run hdrol till the end and then pct and serm? like what would be best for me to do? they are just like sore if you touch them. by the way thanks for the reply.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
your fine, quit touching them. and dont take clomid until your done with your cycle. you need some kind of AI. your estro is probably a little high. its a little late to order one because you wouldnt get it until your cycles almost done. your friend is an idiot, again dont take clomid till the end of your cycle. estro can be a little high its not a biggie, youll just retain a little water and your nips will be slightly sensitive. i wouldnt drop anything. i would just keep going on with the cycle as it is. your messing with your hormones so some times your body does weird things. if you can get an AI like tomorrow and start dosing it tomorrow, i would do it. but if you have to order it off the web i wouldnt bother.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
next time, have an Ai before you start your cycle

mikez195

Awards
ahh ok yeah def getting an AI for my next cycle and i dont think im prone to gyno but im not retaining water i dont think, nips are just a little sore? but labedo i can get it up and keep it but its not as full on as it used to be. would erase be good for an AI? and what dosage would i go with? in case i can get some from a friend.

(if i cant get it tomorrow ill run the rest of my cycle only got like 10-13 more days left, but i should be fine right? as far as gyno and crap? and should i be worried of rebound gyno?) THANKS SO MUCH FOR ADVICE MAN! normally people dont even help and its sad because who knows what i wouldve done lol. thanks man i dont know what i wouldve done without your advice.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
ahh ok yeah def getting an AI for my next cycle and i dont think im prone to gyno but im not retaining water i dont think, nips are just a little sore? but labedo i can get it up and keep it but its not as full on as it used to be. would erase be good for an AI? and what dosage would i go with? in case i can get some from a friend.

(if i cant get it tomorrow ill run the rest of my cycle only got like 10-13 more days left, but i should be fine right? as far as gyno and crap? and should i be worried of rebound gyno?) THANKS SO MUCH FOR ADVICE MAN! normally people dont even help and its sad because who knows what i wouldve done lol. thanks man i dont know what i wouldve done without your advice.
Run it at 3 caps aday just like the bottle says. U can run it through ur whole pct. and I recommend that. So order a bottle or two it's cheap. Once u get estro in check nips will go to normal. Ur junk should start getting fuller again too. Don't worry about gyno, in fact don't worry about anything. Just enjoy the cycle.

U'll be fine with out it but still order some erase for pct. with out it ur nipples might get a bit puffy and more sensitive. Ur junk might continue to become more flaccid. But it will all get back to normal after cycle.

Future ai's- Adex,exsmstane, lectro

Pct::: this should be ur pct, if urs is different change it to this

Serm- nolva, clomid, or torem (just one)
Erase
Daa

You can add more but this should be the base

mikez195

Awards
well my PCT is Arime stage 5 PCT? got a little epistane in it. but uh what can i get for dry joints? im sure erase will cause that. and what is DAA?
:D

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
thats a bad pct supp. i wouldnt run it. id run serm/erase/ D-aspartic acid. epi even at low doses is still a steroid, it will cause problems

mikez195

Awards
yeah but you keep gains good running it, but does erase even stop prolactin gyno? cause trenazone causes prolactin gyno.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
If estro is in check then u won't have any problems with prolactin. U can buy some thing for prolactin but its probably over kill.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Epi is defiantly not the way to control anything during pct