Trenazone Cycle

  1. Trenazone Cycle


    This is my first tren cycle. I dont want to try something to extreme but want to reduce body fat and get some good gains. I want to run trenazone by Itself to see if it actually works. Wondering if there is any advice I can get or things to watch out for before I start. Got my pct already. From what iv researched it seems like gyno and high blood pressure is the more popular side from it. Lmk what u think please and thanks


  2. Im 6ft 203lbs and my diet is pretty on point as of a month ago. I was 135lbs last year and I just upped my calorie intake to 7000cals a day to gain weight. Now im almost where I want to be just need a little kick lol. My body fat % right now is around 15%

  3. trenazone is a good product, i would run it with epi. they complement each other well. ether way youll need 3 bottles. and run it at 2ml for 6 weeks. its an awesome product. there are some good products out there i would consider running with it, endosurge. if you run it solo i would get a bottle of formasurge too. if you run it with epi i doubt youll need the forma, probably wont need the endo ether.

    if you run it with epi, it will be similar to an old product called spawn. little different but same concept.
    ether way youll like trenazone
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
    •   
       


  4. Thanks for your input man i appretiate at it and will def look into those. Do you think i Should I be taking a anti E with it. If so which one would u run

  5. if your just running Trenazone at 2mls a day i would run Formasurge(it handles the estro) and Endosurge(it handles the prolactin) it also will inhibit SHGB. i would recommend them both. cheap and very effective.

    if you run Epi, you probably wont need them. epi will keep estro in check, and if estro is inc heck prolactin should be in check too.

    id run the epi for 6 weeks and the tren for 6. ( highly recommend it)
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  6. Awsome thanks ill check it out n let u know how it goes

  7. Cool, yeah keep me in the loop
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  8. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    if your just running Trenazone at 2mls a day i would run Formasurge(it handles the estro) and Endosurge(it handles the prolactin) it also will inhibit SHGB. i would recommend them both. cheap and very effective.

    if you run Epi, you probably wont need them. epi will keep estro in check, and if estro is inc heck prolactin should be in check too.

    id run the epi for 6 weeks and the tren for 6. ( highly recommend it)
    Couldn't have said it better..
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  9. any updates? i just bought an epi 2a3a stack with trenazone. waiting for it to be delivered. wanna get some info on it

  10. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    any updates? i just bought an epi 2a3a stack with trenazone. waiting for it to be delivered. wanna get some info on it
    its a pretty common cycle, there alot of logs.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  11. So coming up on my 3rd week on trenazone. I wanted to run it by itself to see if I really noticed anything. I stacked it with epi and didn't have any sides at all. I noticed so decent gains on my dumbell presses, deadlifts, squats...my dead lift max as of 3 weeks ago was 335 and I hit 375 pretty consistently now. I didn't put too much size on. I'm around 205 now but I definatly got more cut then I was...all in all I enjoyed the trenazone. I'm going to run it 6weeks the pct.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JB808 View Post
    So coming up on my 3rd week on trenazone. I wanted to run it by itself to see if I really noticed anything. I stacked it with epi and didn't have any sides at all. I noticed so decent gains on my dumbell presses, deadlifts, squats...my dead lift max as of 3 weeks ago was 335 and I hit 375 pretty consistently now. I didn't put too much size on. I'm around 205 now but I definatly got more cut then I was...all in all I enjoyed the trenazone. I'm going to run it 6weeks the pct.
    thank you thats what i was looking for! not some dumb "find a log" reply anyways did u use one bottle? how long did it last?

  13. Well it takes two bottles to run the full six weeks. I started at .5ml for two days then 1ml for 2 days and then continued on to 2 ml for the remainder of the cycle. I still got 2 and a half weeks left so ill keep u posted on results. My friend is stacking ultradrol, tren, and trenazone and he is getting huge but he also spent tons of money, and has been running cycles for years now. I just needed a little kick to get me past my plato and the trenazone has been pretty good so far.

  14. If you run the full 2ml start to finish u might have to tap into a 3rd bottle. The vile that takes in the liquid sucks up a half ml at a time

  15. great info thank you!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by JB808 View Post
    Im 6ft 203lbs and my diet is pretty on point as of a month ago. I was 135lbs last year and I just upped my calorie intake to 7000cals a day to gain weight. Now im almost where I want to be just need a little kick lol. My body fat % right now is around 15%
    If your'e running it to cut down fat and not really bulk up I would just run it at 1ml/day and stack it with something like stano-drol at 1000mg/day.
    Your gonna be on a calorie restricted diet so taking 2ml would be a waste as you're not gonna be able to add much muscle while restricting calories no matter how high you dose...
    You just want to be able to drop fat and retain all your muscle, 1ml will suffice. Stano will greatly help fatloss and combat lethargy and any possibility of gyno..
    "I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Trenazone cycle
    By cdsfx in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 05:29 PM
  2. my ultradrol + trenazone cycle
    By illwill0481 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 03-29-2012, 09:26 PM
  3. Beast/Katana & Trenazone Cycle
    By DiEsEL g33k in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2012, 04:32 PM
  4. Starting ultradrol and trenazone cycle
    By brandon619 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 09:54 PM
  5. Trenazone cycle! Help.
    By squatting450 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2011, 12:39 AM
Log in
Log in