Transdermal carrier:::
30% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL( ISO )
15% ISOPROPYL MYRISTRATE( IPM )
15% ISOPROPYL PALMITATE( IPP )
10% d-lemonene
10% OLEIC ACID( OA )
10% PROPYLENE GLYCOL( PG )
10% DMSO
Would there be any benefit to making a transdermal out of these. I have made a topical using the formula above. It worked well. But Ive never made a topical with a methyl compound. Can it be done? And is it worth it?
If so would you have to take a lower dose in order to account for the higher absorption?

1g M-sten mixed with 8oz of Topical would yield ~5mg/ml. so at three ml a day that would be 15mg but the absorption rate would be higher. Lets say orally you would get 10% that would be 1.5 mg. and lets say topically you would get 30%, that would be 4.5mg.
Would I need to lower the ratio so that topically I would be receiving closer to 1.5g?
.5g M-sten to 8oz--- 1.9mg/ml

I believe anything under a molecular weight of 340 will have a decent absorption rate. I have also heard that it needs to be a molecular weight of =>300. If a Mw of 300 is right would the slightly higher Mw of the compounds above be enough to account for the increased absorption?
Im using M-sten as the example, but if you apply the same formula you can get the ratio for epi..

(G/oz)/ ~29= mg/ml
(Mg/ml)x%= % absorbed

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
methyls have high oral bioavailability. much higher oral versus transdermal.

it doesnt seem to make much sense to deliver an oral by transdermal

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
If so would you have to take a lower dose in order to account for the higher absorption?
d
only about ten percent of an steroid gets absorbed into the blood stream transdermnally

however that which gets absorbed avoids extensive liver first pass metabolism

liver first pass metabolism is not much of an issue with methylated steriods though, so this whole idea is senseless

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
cool, that would explain why there aren't any being produced.

so if this was done with non methylated compounds, like max lmg or 11 oxo, would there be an increase in the absorption since your avoiding the liver first pass metabolism?

i would imagine it would that's why formastane works better as a topical.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
cool, that would explain why there aren't any being produced.so if this was done with non methylated compounds, like max lmg or 11 oxo, would there be an increase in the absorption since your avoiding the liver first pass metabolism?i would imagine it would that's why formastane works better as a topical.
although the absorption through the skin is terrible versus absorption in the digestive tract, for some compounds the avoidance of first pass metabolism balances the equation enough to make TD administration better. 11-ketotestosterone, testosterone, progesterone etc are examples

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
cool thanks, you have been a big help

SDDave

Awards
although the absorption through the skin is terrible versus absorption in the digestive tract, for some compounds the avoidance of first pass metabolism balances the equation enough to make TD administration better. 11-ketotestosterone, testosterone, progesterone etc are examples
Patrick- given what you say about absorption through the skin, what do you make of the new transdermal products, with the company claiming 80% absorption rates? In your experience, does this seem plausible? Oh, and they are making a TD Superdrol (methyl oral)...

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Dave

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Patrick- given what you say about absorption through the skin, what do you make of the new transdermal products, with the company claiming 80% absorption rates? In your experience, does this seem plausible? Oh, and they are making a TD Superdrol (methyl oral)...

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Dave
totally implausible

SinX

SinX

Awards
totally implausible
glad I read into this as yous guys definitely shed some light on what I'm about to pull.

sh1t I picked up from that place awhile ago where they claim 80% and all these diff ph's, I actually picked up test/tren/winny and depending on which logs you read it's hit or miss; since no one has it on here yet, I'll be logging that when I start it less than a week.

PA -- you think it's completely bunk or what's your take on it?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
glad I read into this as yous guys definitely shed some light on what I'm about to pull. sh1t I picked up from that place awhile ago where they claim 80% and all these diff ph's, I actually picked up test/tren/winny and depending on which logs you read it's hit or miss; since no one has it on here yet, I'll be logging that when I start it less than a week. PA -- you think it's completely bunk or what's your take on it?
i commented on the 80% absorption claim and the folly of taking methylated steroids transdermallyOther than that, I dont know about the product. Certainly a halfway decent topical with any steroid - methylated or not - will give some results

SinX

SinX

Awards
i commented on the 80% absorption claim and the folly of taking methylated steroids transdermallyOther than that, I dont know about the product. Certainly a halfway decent topical with any steroid - methylated or not - will give some results
Thank you sir and good looking out, I wanted to see what was up with that and I know it's gonna be hard to distinguish the difference since I'll be taking a good amount of different things and hopefully it's up to par with what they claim.