DMFA!

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
Anyone know where I can get this stuff (DMFA) to make some homebrew T-gel. I'm getting anxious. Would like an alternative to DMSO.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
You have to have a special license to get it I believe. Hard to get. I would just order some USP DMSO. You won't tell any difference.

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
dg806

Thanks dg806 do you know of anything I could do to help relieve the stink?

You have to have a special license to get it I believe. Hard to get. I would just order some USP DMSO. You won't tell any difference.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ur talking about the dmso that ergopharm uses in there skulpt? i didnt think u could buy that thought u needed a license

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
I've used it before in transdermals and could not tell it. You can buy USP DMSO @ LeMalange. (16oz $12.50) You don't need but 24ml in a 240ml bottle(10%).

FYI-there are 473ml in 16oz! That is enough for almost 20 bottles. That is 62 cents per bottle.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
so wait u saying jsu use straight usp dmso or u can use more ithen 10% in a homebrew?

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
You'll get the most out of DMSO if you apply it by itself to the site before AND after you apply the transdermal. This will prepare the skin and make more of the TD get trhough in the first place, and then after this is dried and you hit it a second time, some of the residual amount left on the surface should get carried through.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
so wait u saying jsu use straight usp dmso or u can use more ithen 10% in a homebrew?
No I'm saying add it at 10%(24ml for a 240ml bottle).

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
You'll get the most out of DMSO if you apply it by itself to the site before AND after you apply the transdermal. This will prepare the skin and make more of the TD get trhough in the first place, and then after this is dried and you hit it a second time, some of the residual amount left on the surface should get carried through.
Just mix a batch with PH and a batch with no PH. Apply the non-PH batch before and after the PH batch.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
What about adding DMSO to the new CNW or NutraPlanet dermals? Would that work? I too am waiting on T-GEL with DMFA but it is taking a very long time...
Ok, I can't find the link to LeMalange, doh !

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
Seems kind of messy

Seems kind of messy applying pure DMSO first. What are some of the methods you guys use to accomplish this. I think I read a thread where someone said he mixed water with DMSO in a spray bottle and then applied that like 30 min before trans. How do you know you are getting enough DMSO if it's not mixed in with the rest of the carrier and it's not based on the 10% rule?

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Seems kind of messy applying pure DMSO first. What are some of the methods you guys use to accomplish this. I think I read a thread where someone said he mixed water with DMSO in a spray bottle and then applied that like 30 min before trans. How do you know you are getting enough DMSO if it's not mixed in with the rest of the carrier and it's not based on the 10% rule?
It takes very little DMSO, probably around .3ml so it would be difficult to measure out with an oral syringe. The spray bottle is the best method of application but also hard to determine proper dose. You should mix it in something otherwise adding pure dmso to the skin could cause burns if you have sensitive skin. The easiest though not the most cost efficient method is to have two bottles of your trans one with the ph and the other without. The one without the ph, you would add the appropriate amount on dmso for desired concentration. Use this 30 mins before and 30 mins after application of trans. The pre and post application was really meant for topical delivery so just addding dmso in your trans is probably sufficient. I don't think you'll see a vast improvement in absorption using pre and post treatment. If you have a high concentration of ph per mg then it might help but otherwise it's probably not worth the hassle.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
... I guess I'll buy some of the CNW or NutraPlanet dermal and add DMSO

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Could the DMSO obe mixed with water?

maybe 70ml water and 30ml DMSO in a bottle. And use ~ 1ml on the desired area? 30minutes pre and 30minutes post application?

Cosmo

Awards
Could the DMSO obe mixed with water?

maybe 70ml water and 30ml DMSO in a bottle. And use ~ 1ml on the desired area? 30minutes pre and 30minutes post application?
Definately do atleast 70/30, even at that i get irritation. Pure burns me like i fell over on cement and tore my skin off. But also everyone is different and you can always add more water i suppose.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplies 20
Anabolics 11