emu oil as a transdermal

yautja

Awards
hello all,
i was wondering if any of you have used emu oil as a transdermal carrier.
apparently its a good transdermal carrier.
i was just wondering as its real hard for me to get most of the ingredients mentioned in some of the recipes on this site (im in australia) so i was looking at other options.
also, how good is the "transport matrix" that sells on 1fast400 ?
i have a little test base and tren base that i would like to make into a transdermal.
any info on the emu oil would be great as i have that available to me.
thanks.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
hello all,
i was wondering if any of you have used emu oil as a transdermal carrier.
apparently its a good transdermal carrier.
i was just wondering as its real hard for me to get most of the ingredients mentioned in some of the recipes on this site (im in australia) so i was looking at other options.
also, how good is the "transport matrix" that sells on 1fast400 ?
i have a little test base and tren base that i would like to make into a transdermal.
any info on the emu oil would be great as i have that available to me.
thanks.
The primary PE in Emu oil is Oleic Acid. Oleic Acid is readily available (at least in the states).

yautja

Awards
does it contain enough oleic acid to do the job or do i need to add other compounds ?

i only have access to isopropyl alcohol,prop glycol and dsmo,can i make up a transdermal carrier using isopropyl alcohol,prop glycol,dmso and emu oil ?

if so, at what ratios would i make it ?

sorry about all the questions, im a newbie to transdermals and am trying to learn as much as i can :)

all help is greatly appreciated.

thanks.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
does it contain enough oleic acid to do the job or do i need to add other compounds ?

i only have access to isopropyl alcohol,prop glycol and dsmo,can i make up a transdermal carrier using isopropyl alcohol,prop glycol,dmso and emu oil ?

if so, at what ratios would i make it ?

sorry about all the questions, im a newbie to transdermals and am trying to learn as much as i can :)

all help is greatly appreciated.

thanks.
I wouldn't use more than 10% emu oil otherwise it may not dry that well. Prop glycol will also make it somewhat oily and should be used at 10-20%. DMSO should consist of 10% of the trans so you are left with 60-70% of iso alcohol. You could add some water to reduce the alcohol concentaration but then you might need an emulsifier like d-limonene at 10%.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
crazyfool405 General Chat 7
35 and Older 9
Anabolics 3
Supplements 2