WHERE TO APPLY DERMACRINE DURING CYCLE????

Tbol

Awards
No to nipple area?? Going Epi and Dermacrine for 8 weeks. I start Monday, help please.

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
No to nipple area?? Going Epi and Dermacrine for 8 weeks. I start Monday, help please.
If it's the older cream variety then it gets a bit tedious, i went with one pump per inner thigh, one pump on my nutsac and two pumps spread over chest/ shoulder/ upper arm area. You will look like a Krispy Kreme when you are done, I would stand in front of a fan for a minute or so to dry off then you are GTG.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
If it's the older cream variety then it gets a bit tedious, i went with one pump per inner thigh, one pump on my nutsac and two pumps spread over chest/ shoulder/ upper arm area. You will look like a Krispy Kreme when you are done, I would stand in front of a fan for a minute or so to dry off then you are GTG.
Does your name reflect a grand national

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Upperback and shoulders always worked well for me.

Inner thighs and hamstrings would work too.

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
^^ Yep, you bet. I have a pretty sweet 87' GN

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
There is some effin clown selling it for $130 a bottle if ur interested, over on the Primordial website
Theres a reputable guy on here who was selling some pretty cheap

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On the gonads or top of feet are the two best spots

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
There is some effin clown selling it for $130 a bottle if ur interested, over on the Primordial website
lol id rather get overpriced transaderm. i hope new dermacrine comes out soon. i hate how ntb.m has the only one

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Dermacrine made me feel weird, still have a bottle and a half that i don't want, stuff hard to find now?

Tbol

Awards
It's the new bps endo, the old stuff was quality. Hope the new stuff is as well. I've been married 20 years, if I put it on my sack I may be there a while!!!! Lol

Drames

Awards
Dermacrine made me feel weird, still have a bottle and a half that i don't want, stuff hard to find now?
Hey Schroedes -you inrerested in helping a brother out and selling those?