Best transdermal to use as a test base
- 09-18-2012, 02:05 PM
- 09-18-2012, 08:47 PM
- 09-18-2012, 08:56 PM
I also would like more info on this.
BumpLift Hard, Love Long, and Live Happy
09-18-2012, 08:58 PM
RS-Transaderm if you can find it cheap enough
Email me for free prodigy samples
09-18-2012, 09:04 PM
and transaderm is the EXACT same formula as Dermacrine. just different carriers.
its OOS pretty much everywhere right now, but im guessing it'll be back soon enough.
btw the new carrier for this stuff is sweet! dries incredibly fast and doesnt smell..
09-18-2012, 09:16 PM
Ditto. Using dermacrine with trenazone currently, absolutely loving it. I actually ordered it off amazon, and one of the bottles is actually primordal's. Not exactly pricey either.Originally Posted by steppinRazor
09-18-2012, 09:29 PM
09-18-2012, 11:13 PM
I don't have an answer for that yet as I still have 35 or so pumps left of the bps before I crack open the primordial. Hah. But the BPS definitely dries fast, I love it. I hope the primordial isn't that messy, it's a bit of a pain before work as it is to lather up in androgen gloop. But I'll let you know how they compare once the bps runs dry.Originally Posted by steppinRazor
09-18-2012, 11:45 PM
09-19-2012, 07:57 AM
Thanks for the replies fellas, someone else in another forum suggested andro hard as a test base. It looks like a solid product but it's a bit pricey. Anyone used it?
Similar Forum Threads
- By southparkbbb in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-24-2012, 02:40 PM
- By jack98 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-28-2010, 02:07 PM
- By builtolast in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2005, 10:54 AM
- By julius kelp in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2003, 04:40 PM
- By EPe9686518 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-10-2003, 12:02 PM