Best transdermal to use as a test base

Tmac22314

Awards
Just how it sounds fellas, never used a cream before and was considering using one to combat sides from my upcoming SD cycle. Looking for some solid options from guys that have experience with transdermal test bases. Thanks in advance.

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
I also would like more info on this.
Bump

steppinRazor

Awards
Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
thats not easy to find at a price thats reasonable.

and transaderm is the EXACT same formula as Dermacrine. just different carriers.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/bulk-performance-solutions/new-dermacrine-130-pumps.html
its OOS pretty much everywhere right now, but im guessing it'll be back soon enough.
btw the new carrier for this stuff is sweet! dries incredibly fast and doesnt smell..
Ditto. Using dermacrine with trenazone currently, absolutely loving it. I actually ordered it off amazon, and one of the bottles is actually primordal's. Not exactly pricey either.

steppinRazor

Awards
Ditto. Using dermacrine with trenazone currently, absolutely loving it. I actually ordered it off amazon, and one of the bottles is actually primordal's. Not exactly pricey either.

nice, yeah i got hooked up a good price buying directly thru BPS, and also picked some up at NP.. the new carrier is legit as ****. i hadnt used the old primordial version but im told its a bit messy and takes awhile to dry.

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
nice, yeah i got hooked up a good price buying directly thru BPS, and also picked some up at NP.. the new carrier is legit as ****. i hadnt used the old primordial version but im told its a bit messy and takes awhile to dry.
I don't have an answer for that yet as I still have 35 or so pumps left of the bps before I crack open the primordial. Hah. But the BPS definitely dries fast, I love it. I hope the primordial isn't that messy, it's a bit of a pain before work as it is to lather up in androgen gloop. But I'll let you know how they compare once the bps runs dry.

steppinRazor

Awards
I don't have an answer for that yet as I still have 35 or so pumps left of the bps before I crack open the primordial. Hah. But the BPS definitely dries fast, I love it. I hope the primordial isn't that messy, it's a bit of a pain before work as it is to lather up in androgen gloop. But I'll let you know how they compare once the bps runs dry.
yeah definitely let me know. i had considered buying some while i was waiting for BPS to release the new stuff..

Tmac22314

Awards
Thanks for the replies fellas, someone else in another forum suggested andro hard as a test base. It looks like a solid product but it's a bit pricey. Anyone used it?