Dermacrine

BigD89

Awards
Hey guys I was getting ready to start my aas cycle soon but have decided to wait a few months due to the impressive gains ive been getting naturally having completely changing my split and diet around. Although I am waiting for the aas cycle I would like to use this time to see how effective dermacrine is running solo for maybe 8 weeks or so? Going into my aas once the run is over. Any advice on this? I don't kno much about it exept what the description says on it so anyone who has used this stuff please chime in and give me your 2 cents

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My opinion would be bias, but it can easily be run 8 weeks into your AAS cycle and you should see gains above the baseline you are seeing naturally.

steppinRazor

Awards
im running derma along side with formastane and im definitely gaining. weight is up slightly and some NICE strength gains as well.

BigD89

Awards
My opinion would be bias, but it can easily be run 8 weeks into your AAS cycle and you should see gains above the baseline you are seeing naturally.
Could I continue to use it through the aas cycle to or do you think thts too long to have your estrogen suppressed?

BigD89

Awards
im running derma along side with formastane and im definitely gaining. weight is up slightly and some NICE strength gains as well.
How is formastane goin for ya? I have a bottle of formeron on the way so I'm interested about hearing about its effects?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could I continue to use it through the aas cycle to or do you think thts too long to have your estrogen suppressed?
Dermacrine won't suppress your estrogen on cycle. Gain wise it will be overshadowed by the cycle. It might help combat lethargy and keep mood/energy up,.

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
would dermacrine cause any flare up to users who are gyno prone?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would dermacrine cause any flare up to users who are gyno prone?
It should not, unless you have an extreme sensitivity. Estrogen should not rise by much. If you are worried, I would consider adding Sustain Alpha, which can help control the estrogen.

steppinRazor

Awards
How is formastane goin for ya? I have a bottle of formeron on the way so I'm interested about hearing about its effects?

its bad ass man. picked up formeron, some nice drying effects, my muslces are rock hard, obvious raise in test as well.. when i added dermacrine to the mix thats when things got insane. incredible alpha male feeling. pushing thru some PR's as well man. couldnt be happier with this combination.

BigD89

Awards
its bad ass man. picked up formeron, some nice drying effects, my muslces are rock hard, obvious raise in test as well.. when i added dermacrine to the mix thats when things got insane. incredible alpha male feeling. pushing thru some PR's as well man. couldnt be happier with this combination.
Hell yeh! I'm even more excited to start it. I have my formeron but waiting for dermacrine to arrive so I can start them both at the same time. My daa should arrive at the same time so I should see pretty good results with that as well! Only thing I'm worried about is work. I work in a factory and it gets rele hot so worried about sweating it off :(

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeh! I'm even more excited to start it. I have my formeron but waiting for dermacrine to arrive so I can start them both at the same time. My daa should arrive at the same time so I should see pretty good results with that as well! Only thing I'm worried about is work. I work in a factory and it gets rele hot so worried about sweating it off :(
It dries rather quickly after application.

xhrr

Awards
Question may be stupid but is Formestane suppressive? I know it converts to an androgen and is technically a steroid so I thought I would ask.

Don't really want to run anything harsh and Dermacrine and Formasurge seem to be mild yet pretty effective.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question may be stupid but is Formestane suppressive? I know it converts to an androgen and is technically a steroid so I thought I would ask.

Don't really want to run anything harsh and Dermacrine and Formasurge seem to be mild yet pretty effective.
It is minimally suppressive, even less so than the androseries I would venture to guess. The issue is Forma in PCT, which I disagree with.

xhrr

Awards
Thanks for the reply I read up a lot and found the same information. Do you even see a PCT as necessary following a Dermacrine/Formasurge run of about 6-8 weeks?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply I read up a lot and found the same information. Do you even see a PCT as necessary following a Dermacrine/Formasurge run of about 6-8 weeks?
Mild PCT. Run something like sustain Alpha topical, should be more than enough. The combination of the two are not terribly suppressive.

UnderXero

UnderXero

Awards
Dermacrine has raised my prolactin, but has helped me with recovery, and deff strength! So I guess get it with inhibit p ?

UnderXero

UnderXero

Awards
What led your to believe it raised your prolactin levels? Bloodwork? That is completely odd.
Well at first i thought it was just me, but my friend also got puffy nipples, we got it while it was on NP for 28bucks taking it at 3 pumps per day around week 2 our nipples looked puffy, we ordered inhibit p... And our nips are back to normal after two days of inhibit p.. We're both still using the dermacrine.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well at first i thought it was just me, but my friend also got puffy nipples, we got it while it was on NP for 28bucks taking it at 3 pumps per day around week 2 our nipples looked puffy, we ordered inhibit p... And our nips are back to normal after two days of inhibit p.. We're both still using the dermacrine.
Thats odd. I have never seen a case of prolactin increase, and can't even think of an MOA that would cause it. If it seemed to work for you, though, than all set...

BigD89

Awards
Thats odd. I have never seen a case of prolactin increase, and can't even think of an MOA that would cause it. If it seemed to work for you, though, than all set...
I agree with hts, I'm using dermacrine 5 pumps am 4 pm and no prolactin issues. Also using formeron so maybe thts what's keeping any sides under control

steppinRazor

Awards
I agree with hts, I'm using dermacrine 5 pumps am 4 pm and no prolactin issues. Also using formeron so maybe thts what's keeping any sides under control
Lol yeah that would definitely keep any issues at bay. Although I personally have never had any issue..and for the record formeron dermacrine is the illest sh*t eva

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Doing an 8 week dermacrine/ph 17/ostarine cycle in a few months. Should be good for a crazy recomp

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
Excuse my ignorance: what do you mean by suppressive?

steppinRazor

Awards
If demacrine is oppressive is it a bad idea to run it with halodrol?
no, its in fact a great idea to run with any ph/ds. it serves as a test base; meaning it will provide your body with testosterone while hpta is no longer working properly since you're flooding your system with androgens.

Excuse my ignorance: what do you mean by surpressive?
this is kind of scary. what did you cycle to now be in pct??

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I actually decided to not run ostarine with dermacrine and instead do a dermacrine/ph 17/formeron cycle...could I throw in Dermatherm or no?

steppinRazor

Awards
I actually decided to not run ostarine with dermacrine and instead do a dermacrine/ph 17/formeron cycle...could I throw in Dermatherm or no?

lots of transdermals you'll be running lol.. but really theres no reason you shouldnt be able to. dermatherm is generally used on the abs/chest area i take it? so i'd probably run dermacrine on the shoulders/upper pecs, formeron on the forearms, and dermatherm on the abs..
not familiar with ph17..please tell me thats not a gel also?? haha