Opinions on a 7-keto and 1-test homebrew

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
opinions please got a homebrew idea

heres my idea and i think its ok and no ones jumped on it yet so here goes(weave help me out here bro)
this is for all those that hate thermogenics and hate losing muscle while using cutting supps

lets go for
7 graqms of 1-test
7 grams of 7-keto
nice lean stack homebrew

lets here some opinions
msybe we could get chemo to make some up:D

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
other alternatives to this would be 6 grams of tren or 6 of nor mixed with the 7 -keto but i think the 1-test from a legal stand point would be better over all..but the nor would possible be nice

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
As far as I know you won't need that much 7-keto everyday.. Also I don't know for sure if the t-gel is the best method for delivery of 7-keto but I would still work. But then again it may be the best. I don't know much about 7-keto... I will see waht i can find out... Talk to ya..

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
well at 8 mls a day that 200 mgs of keto and 1-test each

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
It does look like 200mg/day is about the dosage... BUT we don't know the oral absorption rate of 7-keto do we?.. If it was 5% then we would only need about 25mg/day transdermally(if we get 40% with this formula).. So these are the things we need to find out.....
1)What is the absorption rate of oral 7-keto
2)What is the MAX dosage(Cause thats what we like)
3)whether it disolves in water or alcohol easier...
Talk to ya

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok well im going on feed back from fl7 which is 6 grams in 240 ml(8 ounces)..alright welkl thats what pubmed is for..talk to ya

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Sorry Wojo, didn't see this, was looking for it though. Basically the idea is to see what we could get with a combo of non-stimulants in Gel. A few things:

* 7-oxo (keto DHEA) has recently been delivered transdermally by a few companies due to it's greater absorption and basically the values asscoiated with trans (first pass liver bypass). Par actually does have a great write up on this at Avant's site, and this was the basis for Avant Labs FL7, AnabolicFitness's P7, and Dorian Yates has a version out also, can't remember the name right now (will edit it in).

* When FL7 first came out I started a thread over at BB.com for feedback and thoughts, and almost all were very positive. I have been trying it now for almost a month and am pleased so far. I have been at maintenance cals and not much cardio and slowly dropping fat (about 6 lbs). With the addition of a slight bit (read as: not hardcore) more cardio and/or lower cals I'm positive I could have been dropping much more, so I'm happy so far.

* 7-oxo is meant to get into the bloodstream, and raw powder is available at kilosports, so the creation seemed obvious considering BDC's gel especially. Wojo had a great idea IMO with the addition of 1-test, a great cutting PH as we all know.

*The amount of 7-oxo being used right now by most is 6g on 8oz (240ml), so that would leave another 6-8g or so in a bottle for another PH, and as said above, 1-test seems like the best choice (again, great idea Wojo).

I'm renaming this and moving it to R&D where I think we'll get a good response and some feedback fromt he bro's out there. Anyone with comments and/or ideas please post, I'm very interested and will do this stack this Spring or Summer. I can't think of any negatives with the combination of 7-keto DHEA and 1-test in one solution, but then again I'm not a chemist. I think we could be on to something here, a very nice "cutting" gel in one little bottle :)

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
thanx a lot guys..i jsut think this would be a knock product..and chemo making it very convenient

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
If it need to get into the bloodstream then t-gel is the best way.... I say give it a shot and keep a very good log of it.. I don't forsee any problems with the stack other then lethargy cause you have no 4-ad in there.. Let us know.. Talk to ya..

elijah_123

Awards
Does 7 keto counter the lethargy from 1-test?

Don't know much about 7 keto at all, need to research it but I have 2 papers to write bleh. But if it doesn't counter lethargy that could be one very tiring diet. Low cals and 1-test...

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I could get a few hundred grams and mix some for you bros. I'll keep maybe 20 bottles in inventory at a time...

I'll put the order in today and should have something for you by Monday.

Chemo

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I could get a few hundred grams and mix some for you bros. I'll keep maybe 20 bottles in inventory at a time...

I'll put the order in today and should have something for you by Monday.

Chemo
PHENOMENAL. I know where you can find a couple happy fatties!:D

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i gotta fl7 right now running a litle with t-1...great news chemo..man i got a mean dickiedoo going right now ..gots toget rid of it..lmao

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by scotty2

PHENOMENAL. I know where you can find a couple happy fatties!:D
lol, here's a smiliing porker now :D

Thanks Chemo, that would be great, I know I'll buy it up!

BTW Mike is sold out of FL7 right now I see

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
This could be good. I will wait and see some results but I'm sure things will work out awsome as they always do when your guys puts your heads together... Talk toya..

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
is anything going to be done to combat the lethargy associated w/ the 1-test?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by zeromagnus
is anything going to be done to combat the lethargy associated w/ the 1-test?
I think this depends on the user and his experiences with 1-test. I don't have too bad of a time with 1-test only cycles, in the past I've used ECA's and NYC's to get energy levels up while on and had fine results.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established

Just out of the 8oz, I've had the 4oz in for quite a while
Cool, I was just looking for the 8oz. Anyone who wants just 7-keto, this is the place to buy it if you're not homebrewing. :)