- 11-11-2004, 01:25 PM
I read awhile back and now I can't find it ( I think it was another site) about someone using a transdermal ph, letting it dry maybe 5 minutes, then applying the gel only (no ph) over top of the initial application. The whole idea was to transfer a higher % of the ph in. In theory, you should get maybe 30% on the initial application and an additional 20% from the second (30% of the 70% that didn't make it in on the initial application).
Has anyone tried this? If so, do you think it worked? Does this sound practical?
- 11-12-2004, 12:15 AM
That was an idea PC1 had in the original 'Recipe...' thread. It seems like it would work. I dont know about another 20% absorption, but it should help get a little more through the skin.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Blazer88 in forum General ChatReplies: 32Last Post: 08-18-2016, 06:53 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-26-2003, 10:35 PM
- By xcreed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2003, 11:12 PM
- By ManBeast in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-15-2002, 09:16 PM
- By Judo Tom in forum AnabolicsReplies: 36Last Post: 11-11-2002, 01:47 PM