FormaSurge or Form-X?

Orion Bixler

Orion Bixler

Awards
I was debating which is better? any one out there willing to give me advice?

murk01

murk01

Awards
I'm running formasurge with daa and love it, not sure about fomx never heard of it

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I ran Form-X from LG science with huge success but I must admit Forma Surge and Form-X can't be compared...formasurge is a transdermal product for formastane and Form-X is a good AI plus DAA and some other goodies bro :/.

What's your goal for it?

Orion Bixler

Orion Bixler

Awards
plus reducing stubborn areas where fat seems to not want to go away....I love form-x and always had good results and the great alpha male feeling.I've heard a lot about Formestane and also the perk of it being applied in cream form on stubborn fatty areas to help with definition.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran Form-X from LG science with huge success but I must admit Forma Surge and Form-X can't be compared...formasurge is a transdermal product for formastane and Form-X is a good AI plus DAA and some other goodies bro :/.

What's your goal for it?
Excellent post.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
cutting and boosting my aggression.
Cutting will be diet and training dependent. For increased aggression and optimizing Ergogenic benefits I would recommend Form-X as I have tried it and felt this effects. I cannot comment on Formasurge empirically but in an objective point of view, it seems like an awesome Formastane product. Estrogen control would be amazing on it a presume.

murk01

murk01

Awards
What's up with formastane boosting aggression? I have used other t.boosts and ai's, but something about formasurge really kicking u into alpha/anger mood. I love, Just wondering y and how it does it so well

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's up with formastane boosting aggression? I have used other t.boosts and ai's, but something about formasurge really kicking u into alpha/anger mood. I love, Just wondering y and how it does it so well
Think about it this way: with Formastane you are ridding yourself of a hormone that makes women...well women.

Orion Bixler

Orion Bixler

Awards
Form-x always did the trick for me when it came down to that alpha/anger aggression. Its just that psychological perk that gets me wanting to tear it up in the gym. Its awesome! But if formasurge can do that for you then I'm willing to change it up since ive used form-x for quite a while already.=)

Orion Bixler

Orion Bixler

Awards
awesome! maybe i should give some to my dad,some of my co-workers,and some of my fiances co-workers...for a bunch of men they seem to b#$ch,complain,and worry over even the most tedious things.lmao!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome! maybe i should give some to my dad,some of my co-workers,and some of my fiances co-workers...for a bunch of men they seem to b#$ch,complain,and worry over even the most tedious things.lmao!!!
You realize you just bitched about men who bitch? :stups:

Orion Bixler

Orion Bixler

Awards
You realize you just bitched about men who bitch? :stups:
LMAO!!!! well looks like its about time to get rid of that bitchyness with some Formasurge! gonna hit up that nutraplanet.=D!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO!!!! well looks like its about time to get rid of that bitchyness with some Formasurge! gonna hit up that nutraplanet.=D!!!
You going to log it? I'm sure the community would love more feedback.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Either would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to hearing about your experience.

Orion Bixler

Orion Bixler

Awards
I got my bottle of Formasurge today. I was wondering...it says two pumps but i read in other forums from other loggers who have been taking more. So whats the deal with more than 2 pumps?

murk01

murk01

Awards
I got my bottle of Formasurge today. I was wondering...it says two pumps but i read in other forums from other loggers who have been taking more. So whats the deal with more than 2 pumps?
2 pumps is recommended dose. Foemastane has a 12hr half life. I would do 2 pumps am 2 pumps pm.
On my cycle u did 4am / 4pm . Its really up to you.

Using over recommended dose. You may have problems dry joints and at the high end may experience test shut down.
2am/2pm is good if ur joints don't dry out

Orion Bixler

Orion Bixler

Awards
thanks dude! I really appreciate the useful tip. I definitely don't want to experience the pain of dry joints.=)

RageRv

RageRv

Awards
This may be a dumb question and please forgive me if it isbut can someone just run Formasurge and not use a pct,how does formasurge shut down natural test, i thought it lowers estrogen and boosts test production

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formasurge is mild enough that a PCT is not required. In fact, Formasurge can be used as part of a PCT.

TheThickMick

Awards
This may be a dumb question and please forgive me if it isbut can someone just run Formasurge and not use a pct,how does formasurge shut down natural test, i thought it lowers estrogen and boosts test production
High doses of forma can cause shutdown. Ive gone up to four pumps a day w.o shutdown but tapered back down to two once the joints started drying out.

RageRv

RageRv

Awards
if you take enough pumps to "shut down" would slowly tapering off be ok or would u need to introduce another supplement for the shutdown?
where is the shut down range 6-10 pumps a day or 8-10 pumps ?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you take enough pumps to "shut down" would slowly tapering off be ok or would u need to introduce another supplement for the shutdown?where is the shut down range 6-10 pumps a day or 8-10 pumps ?
In my opinion, that is a good strategy. However, it would also be a good idea, to bring in a mild test booster, just for the added boost/support. Personally, that is what I would do. As far as shutdown, everyone is different. You need to keep your eye on it and see how you feel. If you are going up to 10 pumps a day, it would be safe to just assume it's shutting you down (minor) and taper and/or add a test booster at the end.

RageRv

RageRv

Awards
In my opinion, that is a good strategy. However, it would also be a good idea, to bring in a mild test booster, just for the added boost/support. Personally, that is what I would do. As far as shutdown, everyone is different. You need to keep your eye on it and see how you feel. If you are going up to 10 pumps a day, it would be safe to just assume it's shutting you down (minor) and taper and/or add a test booster at the end.
thanks for the infor dont think ill get up to 10 pumps, im running a log
of formasurge endosurge and vanillean +DAA
so im already incorporating test boosters in this

[h=2]BPS Surge Stack +Daa (un sponsored)[/h]in supp review logs

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up! I'll head over that way now.