t-gel better than Big1 (dermabolics)

Zip91

Awards
Well, Just finished by second bottle of Big1 (1-test), and switched to T-gel for the last 2 weeks of my cycle. strange. The BIG1 burned everytime, but the t-gel does NOT at all.

It makes me wonder. Has anyone else experienced this? Does T-gel just plain not give the burning sensation like the BIG1/4-DERM does?

I was so used to BIG1 burning, that it made me feel like "it was working". This t-gel is good no?

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've never used big1, but I have used t-gel and have never had any burning with it. Even after being on my current cycle for 3 weeks, I have no skin irritation, at all, in the areas I have been applying the t-gel. Are you using 1t in the t-gel? I've only used 4ad in it so far. Some people have a reaction to transdermal 1t, but I think it's usually itching, hives, etc. Not burning.

dd

Zip91

Awards
I've never used big1, but I have used t-gel and have never had any burning with it. Even after being on my current cycle for 3 weeks, I have no skin irritation, at all, in the areas I have been applying the t-gel. Are you using 1t in the t-gel? I've only used 4ad in it so far. Some people have a reaction to transdermal 1t, but I think it's usually itching, hives, etc. Not burning.

dd
Ok, maybe I wasn't clear..... Big1 from Dermabolics BURNS. Which is why I always thought it WORKED.

Now that I switched to the T-Gel WITH 1-TEST, I have NO, ZERO, NADA burning. Since T-Gel/1-test powder doesn't burn at all, I asked the question: "Does T-Gel w/ 1-test work as well as BIG1, since there is no burning/itching with the T-gel?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It works better, the gel is a superior carrier. Just give it time.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've did a similiar thing where I used Big 1 for four weeks then switched to T Gel/1testfor four more weeks...... Noticed very little burning with the gel, IMHO one worked just as good as the other.