t-gel better than Big1 (dermabolics)

1. New Member
    Answers

t-gel better than Big1 (dermabolics)

Well, Just finished by second bottle of Big1 (1-test), and switched to T-gel for the last 2 weeks of my cycle. strange. The BIG1 burned everytime, but the t-gel does NOT at all.

It makes me wonder. Has anyone else experienced this? Does T-gel just plain not give the burning sensation like the BIG1/4-DERM does?

I was so used to BIG1 burning, that it made me feel like "it was working". This t-gel is good no?

2. Board Supporter
    Answers

I've never used big1, but I have used t-gel and have never had any burning with it. Even after being on my current cycle for 3 weeks, I have no skin irritation, at all, in the areas I have been applying the t-gel. Are you using 1t in the t-gel? I've only used 4ad in it so far. Some people have a reaction to transdermal 1t, but I think it's usually itching, hives, etc. Not burning.

dd
  3. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by diamonddave
    I've never used big1, but I have used t-gel and have never had any burning with it. Even after being on my current cycle for 3 weeks, I have no skin irritation, at all, in the areas I have been applying the t-gel. Are you using 1t in the t-gel? I've only used 4ad in it so far. Some people have a reaction to transdermal 1t, but I think it's usually itching, hives, etc. Not burning.

dd
    Ok, maybe I wasn't clear..... Big1 from Dermabolics BURNS. Which is why I always thought it WORKED.

Now that I switched to the T-Gel WITH 1-TEST, I have NO, ZERO, NADA burning. Since T-Gel/1-test powder doesn't burn at all, I asked the question: "Does T-Gel w/ 1-test work as well as BIG1, since there is no burning/itching with the T-gel?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

It works better, the gel is a superior carrier. Just give it time.

5. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I've did a similiar thing where I used Big 1 for four weeks then switched to T Gel/1testfor four more weeks...... Noticed very little burning with the gel, IMHO one worked just as good as the other.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 06:56 AM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 07:30 AM
  3. Casein better than Whey?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-10-2003, 02:51 PM
  4. Replies: 3