- 10-28-2004, 01:15 AM
I don't know a lot about these things so this might be completely rediculous.
Is it possible to make a B12 transdermal? I would like to try some but I don't want to pin it. They make a sublingual that is supposed to work better than tablets, but not as good as injecting it. So I thought I'd ask. Thanks.
- 10-29-2004, 10:19 AM
- 10-30-2004, 03:40 AM
Ive also read from other sources that this works. I have been testing out snorting b12 which I read was some trend in california a few years back. It works somewhat ( I cant compare it to injections as ive never done them sorry), anyways I got my powder from llife extension http://www.lef.org/newshop/items/item00144.html i think its cut with some type of gelatin so im not sure how that would effect absorbtion through transdermal or nasal. Hope this helps.
10-30-2004, 04:55 AM
06-22-2009, 12:10 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By triceptor in forum Super Human RadioReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2012, 04:05 PM
- By Predaking in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2008, 02:11 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-26-2003, 09:35 PM
- By xcreed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2003, 10:12 PM
- By Judo Tom in forum AnabolicsReplies: 36Last Post: 11-11-2002, 12:47 PM