Transdermal Test Base

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
These statements are fictional.

I am currently on my 3rd AAS cycle. I have 6 more weeks left. I was going to go in to PCT and take 2 months off. However I have been researching transdermals and have been considering making a test base transdermal using 12 grams of test base with 2 bottles of Dermabolics Transport Matrix. I have made sublingual test base in the past. Was semi-satisfied with the results but didnt like the 6-8 times a day dosing. It was very inconvenient. I am figuring a gram a week transdermally is about 300mg/week actual test making it to the bloodstream. Right now I am running 750mg's Enan. so 300mg/wk may seem low but I have had results from 250mg/wk in the past. I did a search and saw a few of you bro's have tried transdermal test base with good results. I am looking for any pointers from anyone with experience with doing this.

1. Is there a better product than Dermabolics?

2. Is 6 grams to 4oz's of transdermal delivery agent an ok amount?

3. Any other advice is appreciated.

FYI I am also on a 9 month HGH cycle and if this transdermal test experiment is a success I would probaly run it for the entire 9 months. I hate the needle. I do it but I hate it.

Thanks for the help guys.

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely go with Tgel (Custom should have some) over Dermabolics spray any day, but other than that what you have outlined seems fine IMO. I like dermal test, have done 2 cycles of it before with good results :)

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely go with Tgel (Custom should have some) over Dermabolics spray any day, but other than that what you have outlined seems fine IMO. I like dermal test, have done 2 cycles of it before with good results :)
I dont see it on the site. (Tgel)........... edited. Nevermind, I found it. They were hiding it. :trout:

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
OK, so if I got 2 bottles of Tgel and I put 6 grams in each bottle I got 50mg/ml. 1 squirt equals 100mg. I could use 12 grams of Test Base powder and run an 8 week cycle at 200 mg's of Test base a day. Which comes out to about 60 mg's (2 squirts) a day of test (assuming it is 30% effective) which comes out to 420 mg's a week.

Maybe I should up that dosage to get over the 500mg/wk mark.

M

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You can fit more than 6g per 4oz in tgel.

More like 10-12 I believe.

M

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It would probably make it more efficiant, but i'm not sure by how much.

Someone more knowlegdable than me needs to chime in on this.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I fit in 10g of TB in a 4oz Tgel with absolutely no problems. No grainy feel or anything. Also keep in mind a big factor into whether you'll be able to fit that much is the purity of your powder.

If a success you would run it for 9 months. Bro do you not care about your nutz. That's a long time to be shutdown. And by your age your still young so you shouldn't need to be on HRT.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I fit in 10g of TB in a 4oz Tgel with absolutely no problems. No grainy feel or anything. Also keep in mind a big factor into whether you'll be able to fit that much is the purity of your powder.
Well assuming I knew where to get it (and I dont) I am pretty sure it would be pure as it gets. The T-gel is fairly inexpensive so I would probaly go with the 6 grams per bottle. Do you just pour it in an shake very well?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Well assuming I knew where to get it (and I dont) I am pretty sure it would be pure as it gets. The T-gel is fairly inexpensive so I would probaly go with the 6 grams per bottle. Do you just pour it in an shake very well?
There's a few things you can do to help it dissolve. Check around the board a bit there's a few good threads on this very topic.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
There's a few things you can do to help it dissolve. Check around the board a bit there's a few good threads on this very topic.
I searched like crazy and couldnt find anything about getting the powder in the solution. I am assuming that I can give it a hot water bath. Would that work?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Hot water bath and shake in between. Add a couple of grams to the dermal at a time, not all at once. You can add a marble or bearing in the bottle to assist with the mixing. The T-Gel will hold 10-12 grams of powder.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
jweave: Did you do a cycle log for those dermal test cycles? I'd like to take a look at 'em if you did.

Oh, and was it TNE from syno?

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
jweave: Did you do a cycle log for those dermal test cycles? I'd like to take a look at 'em if you did.

Oh, and was it TNE from syno?
I did one, it should be in the cycle logs section. Yeah, it was TNE from syno. :)

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Just made a batch of Boldeoone Base transdermal. 5 grams of powder in 240ml's of transdermal agent. Took some heat to dissolve, but it got done. I plan on addding 10 grams of test base to the same solution. It will be 2 to 1 test to bold.
Dosages will be as follows:
1 squirt = 2ml's.
Test = (roughly) 85mg/squirt
Bold = (roughly) 40mg/squirt

Expected absorbtion rate: 30%

1 Squirt - (roughly) 25mg's Test in blood, 12mg's Bold in blood

4 squirts a day - (roughly) 700mg's of test per week, 335 mg's Bold/wk.

After my cycle I am going to try a 4 week cycle of this. If I like what I am seeing I will go another 4 weeks.

C

Carlito

Banned
Awards
Try not to imply anything please. Also that's a horrible price for that, I mean horrible. J

Last edited by a moderator: