How toxic is 'dienolone'/estra-4,9-dien-17b-ol-3-one?

  1. Registered User
    tlol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    33

    How toxic is 'dienolone'/estra-4,9-dien-17b-ol-3-one?


    I'm wondering how toxic 'dienolone'/estra-4,9-dien-17b-ol-3-one when taken transdermal. I'm looking to buy a spray form.

  2. Banned
    SpiderPig's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    0

    You're referring to trenazone I imagine?

    As per hepatoxicity, there is none as it isn't methylated and doesn't pass through the liver. By no means am I a chemist but the strains on your body should be fairly minimal. If you're predisposed to it, hair loss could potentially be an issue, but the most predominant complaint I've heard resides in the significant reduction of libido.
  3. Registered User
    Eric160's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    497

    and night sweats pretty bad
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    tlol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    33

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderPig View Post
    You're referring to trenazone I imagine?

    As per hepatoxicity, there is none as it isn't methylated and doesn't pass through the liver. By no means am I a chemist but the strains on your body should be fairly minimal. If you're predisposed to it, hair loss could potentially be an issue, but the most predominant complaint I've heard resides in the significant reduction of libido.
    Thanks for the information. This really helped man!
  5. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,474
    Rep Power
    4204650

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderPig View Post
    You're referring to trenazone I imagine?

    As per hepatoxicity, there is none as it isn't methylated and doesn't pass through the liver. By no means am I a chemist but the strains on your body should be fairly minimal. If you're predisposed to it, hair loss could potentially be an issue, but the most predominant complaint I've heard resides in the significant reduction of libido.

    Wrong. Just because it isn't methylated doesn't make it non toxic to the liver. It is very harsh on the body including the liver.
  6. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,549
    Rep Power
    1590230

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Wrong. Just because it isn't methylated doesn't make it non toxic to the liver. It is very harsh on the body including the liver.
    he is correct. dienolone, like trenbolone, because of it's structure, is difficult for the liver to breakdown, causing stress.

    the main difference with the transdermal dienolone and the oral dienedione (pro dienolone) is bio availability. the skin is limited in how much it can absorb, where the gut is unlimited.

    so one can dose 90, 120, or more mg of pro dienolone, where they can not dose as much dienolone transdermally.

    but mg for mg, the hepatotoxicity is the same and one should expect elevated liver enzymes from usage of the product.
  7. Registered User
    dallasboy22's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    3652

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

    he is correct. dienolone, like trenbolone, because of it's structure, is difficult for the liver to breakdown, causing stress.

    the main difference with the transdermal dienolone and the oral dienedione (pro dienolone) is bio availability. the skin is limited in how much it can absorb, where the gut is unlimited.

    so one can dose 90, 120, or more mg of pro dienolone, where they can not dose as much dienolone transdermally.

    but mg for mg, the hepatotoxicity is the same and one should expect elevated liver enzymes from usage of the product.
    I thought trenbolone was the precursor to dienolone which causes the liver stress. Since transaderm is already the active dienolone it does not cause liver stess like a methyl does. Not saying there isn't some stress.
  8. Registered User
    awickham544's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    70

    It's not supposed to be as stressful as a methylated PH, but the liver processes every foreign substance that enters the body so there is some form stress especially if you're stacking with a methylated as most do with this supplement. The moral of the story is that you should take a liver support supplement on any PH cycle in my opinion.
  9. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,549
    Rep Power
    1590230

    dienolone and trenbolone are two different steroids.

    because of their structure, they have better oral bioavailability than testosterone.
  10. Registered User
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,754
    Rep Power
    0

    Yeh, its mildly toxic, plus the carrier is alcohol based, half the dose is adequate, use Sustain alpha to rub it in, hmmm.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 19-Norandrosta vs Estra-4, which one do I want??
    By Gstavman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 07:52 PM
  2. estra 4 9 diene 3 17 dione
    By stullsy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 10:49 AM
  3. estra/19nor vs. 13 ethyl
    By littlrook in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 01:53 PM
  4. estra-4,9-diene3b,17Bdione?
    By AML in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 07:08 PM
  5. Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione ?
    By lennoxchi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 05:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in