Newbee ?

Rob1208lv

Awards
Can you stack T-Gel and M1T?? Sorry about the dumb question!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
crush up the m1t and snort it. beat off with the t-gel. great cycle. :)

Rob1208lv

Awards
what are you putting in the t-gel?
When doing research I noticed everyone put 4ad powder in it but I have never done anything like this before, so I was just wondering if I can use it as is?? I have done M1t twice before with nolva for pct, but now I would like to reduce sides and stack the M1T so would it be okay to use the Gels??

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It is just a weirdly asked question.

Don't put the m1t in the tgel. Put 4ad & possibly 1-test in it. Yes you can stack them. Don't do anything silly like drink or inject the t-gel.

Rob1208lv

Awards
It is just a weirdly asked question.

Don't put the m1t in the tgel. Put 4ad & possibly 1-test in it. Yes you can stack them. Don't do anything silly like drink or inject the t-gel.
sent you a PM
thank you for all your help...

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think 1test and m1t are going to have similar sides. so stack with something else like they said maybe 4ad.

Rob1208lv

Awards
I think 1test and m1t are going to have similar sides. so stack with something else like they said maybe 4ad.
I decided to go with the T4 thanks to everyone who helped me out.. Special thanks to cr4ytonic very helpful.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Just a suggestion, but if you have any, or can get some, 4OHT powder, you may want to add some in your T-Gel as well. Some bro's here seem to like that addition.

Rob1208lv

Awards
Just a suggestion, but if you have any, or can get some, 4OHT powder, you may want to add some in your T-Gel as well. Some bro's here seem to like that addition.
I do have some mohn, put its pills not powder... thanks for the suggestion.