What do you guys think of this "cutting" stack?

CNcurl90s44

Awards
1-test (topical)
1,4-andro (Boldione)
Leptigen
FL7
Hydroxycut
6-OXO
yohimbine HCL

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
personally, I would add some 4AD in there just alittle to combat the lethagic feeling you will get from just 1-test.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
ditch hydroxy, if you're looking for ECA you can buy xenadrine knockoffs (stronger dose pill for pill) for like 13 dollars at target, albertsons and most larger grocers (more servings per bottle as well).

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
Should probably save the leptigen(unless you are filthy rich) for a time cutting without any phs. They won't interact, but the androgens will prevent any muscle loss(and possibly help build while reducing bf).

And, you're saving the 6-oxo for post cycle therapy, correct?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by CNcurl90s44
1-test (topical)
1,4-andro (Boldione)
Leptigen
FL7
Hydroxycut
6-OXO
yohimbine HCL
I would ditch the 1,4 andro (may just give you an appetite increase), and the leptigen. Biggin is right on with ECA's, Walmart has Xenadrine knock offs fro a few $$. I'm using FL7 now and really like it so far, keep that.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
personally, I would add some 4AD in there just alittle to combat the lethagic feeling you will get from just 1-test.
i agree.. you dont have to add a lot.. with a small amount of 4-ad you want gain much of the water weight.. and i dont know if i would use 6 oxo on cycle like that.. gets a bit expensive.. i would say you formasin for on cycle and 6 oxo post cycle..

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you're using an ECA you probably won't need any additional 4ad if you're just using it for the lethargy.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by pogue
If you're using an ECA you probably won't need any additional 4ad if you're just using it for the lethargy.
Agreed, I wouldn't bother with the 4-AD with your plan. I've done straight 1-test cycles before and just used ECA or NYC stacks, works ok.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
jweave how is the FL7 workin for you? And you would not add Leptigen?

RVEXLER

Awards
Re: What do you guys think of this "cutting" stack?

1-test (topical)
1,4-andro (Boldione)
Leptigen
FL7
Hydroxycut
6-OXO
yohimbine HCL
Use 6-oxo for post cycle, and consider using a topical yohimbine.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by LCSULLA
jweave how is the FL7 workin for you? And you would not add Leptigen?
Liking it so far, I'm basically on a maintenance diet and slowly losing fat. Around 5 lbs after 3 weeks, a nice, slow loss. :)

And leptigen just does not seem worth the $$$ IMO, I think Avant was expecting much more out of it.

RVEXLER

Awards

Liking it so far, I'm basically on a maintenance diet and slowly losing fat. Around 5 lbs after 3 weeks, a nice, slow loss. :)

And leptigen just does not seem worth the $$$ IMO, I think Avant was expecting much more out of it.
Yep, seems to be geared towards doing what bromocriptine does. And, if you can stand the nausea and stuffy nose, bromo is a lot cheaper and clinically proven to work on fooling your body into thinking your leptin levels are normal during dieting.