stanodrol-250mg transdermal vs 1200mg oral. which one would be the most effective?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running over a gram of 11 oxo currently. I've been on stano at 800. Since stano has a mw of 290 , I was wondering if a lower dose transdermal would be more effective than a high dose oral. 250 vs 1200 respectively

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
would love to know this. i just got a transdermal carrier and 10 grams of 11 oxo for my upcoming cycle.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know the absorption of the transdermal. Its the oral bioavailability I'm having trouble finding. I'm finding everything from 1.5-30%. Clarity would be the bomb.

sfinnera

Awards
i had a hard time keeping the powder dissolved in the carrier. i used a candle warmer to keep the solution warm and the powder stayed dissolved. I used a glass bottle with a dropper instead of the plastic the carrier came in. worked out well but was kinda a pita.

sfinnera

Awards
sorry this was for the 11-oxo; ive had better success with other powders.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
ahh gotcha. ill have to remember that. thanks bro.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AMS is rumoured to come out with a sublingual Stano product. Hopefully it hits the market soon..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the gut has unlimited absorbtion abilities, so the oral route of administration would be most effective.

you can only apply so much transdermal to the skin. it is why the old "tren" ph's (dienedione) were so much more potent/effective/noticable than the td steroid product, trenazone which contain topical dienolone.

you'll see results from either one, but if you have enough for a nice high dosed, long cycle, oral administration (or rectal if your into that) will be better at getting large amounts into the body for a more potent effect.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump for a better answer on this.

Anyone have an idea of transdermal oral.equivalency?