RS transaderm n trenazone help

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Running trans at 5 pumps a day with helladrol was thinking of adding trenazone in at the start of week 3 so I could run it 2 weeks after helladrol for a 8 week cycle total....my questions are

1.will trenazone alone past the 2 weeks of helladrol keep me shut down?

2. Will it be ok to do transaderm in the morning and trenazone at night since its two transdermals?

3.since I'm running trenazone with 2 other products will 1/1/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5 give me results?

Ps leaning towards a recomp effect

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Well I am running trasaderm, trenazone and dimethazine and the only sides I am experiencing is ridiculous pumps(not the back variety) night sweats and tren burns.

I would run trenazone at 2ml havent noticed any terrible sides at that dosage and rounding the third week. It will probably keep you shut down. I run transderm and trenazone both in the morning, just trenazone on neck/chest/clavicle and rstransaderm is back of the shoulders.

Run the trenazone at 2ml for 6 weeks if you can afford it.

Keep anti prolactin supps on hand just in case.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ty sir could I split up the trenazone dosages? Like 1ml with my morning helladrol dose and 1ml with my afternoon helladrol dose?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I just do it all at the same time but I dont see why you couldnt split it up.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yes the tren alone will keep u shut down, I just ran this cycle, except I ran pstan from week 7-10. An amazing recomp. I can't wait to run it with dzine

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Don't split tren dosage, it's good all day, check out tuned sports article in trenazone.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Trenazone + dimethazine= Sex with two dozen supermodels.... (Results may vary)

Yes the tren alone will keep u shut down, I just ran this cycle, except I ran pstan from week 7-10. An amazing recomp. I can't wait to run it with dzine

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Trenazone + dimethazine= Sex with two dozen supermodels.... (Results may vary)
yeah i was going to say i only experienced 1 and a half dozen supermodels