testim 1%, any good?

murk01

murk01

Awards
I have been doing natural cycle for a little while. Hey friend was able to get some testim. 200 dollars a box is a bit heavy. I'm scared of needles so sounds like a good idea. Does anyone have any experience with this is it worth the money or trying. Also what would the dosage be to use 1 tube on your shoulders a day. I have never used any type of testosterone but would like to step up my game and put a little bit more bulk on before the summer

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been doing natural cycle for a little while. Hey friend was able to get some testim. 200 dollars a box is a bit heavy. I'm scared of needles so sounds like a good idea. Does anyone have any experience with this is it worth the money or trying. Also what would the dosage be to use 1 tube on your shoulders a day. I have never used any type of testosterone but would like to step up my game and put a little bit more bulk on before the summer
One tube of Testim won't do much for you especially if you don't have low T already. It could do the opposite. I was prescribed Testim (1 tube a day) and after two weeks my test level dropped to 100ng/dl. It was enough to shut my natural production down and not enough to even replace what I had before starting. Some people have problems with absorption as well (like me). If you have good absorption with it 2 tubes will most likely put you in the higher end of the normal testosterone scale. If you are using it for anabolic purposes I would think you would need 2+ tubes probably at least 3 a day which is a lot if gel and a huge mess to try and rub in.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Yeh from my research I have been seeing that a lot. A drop in test and to weak. Thanks I wont f"Ck with it.
Any other gel u might suggest. Or should I just try an entry level ph
Thanks G

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeh from my research I have been seeing that a lot. A drop in test and to weak. Thanks I wont f"Ck with it.
Any other gel u might suggest. Or should I just try an entry level ph
Thanks G
I only have experience with the Testim gel. There are higher concentration gels and creams available but I don't know much about them. I haven't used ph either so I can't give any advice on that.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Cool thank u. I appreciate the feed back

jrv1939

jrv1939

Awards
I had decent gains with Androgel. It was just a hit in the wallet. But it was nice for me cause i could increase my testosterone levels without shutting down natural test production.

I did find a generic androgel that was an inexpensive replacement for the patented version.