Transdermal Sledge Test

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever tried to home brew their own transdermal version of Sledge Test, that is 4-AD and 4OHT in one mix in the appropriate ratios? Looks like he uses around one third as much 4OHT than 4-AD in the sterile oral, I'm wondering if those ratios would hold for a transdermal or if the amounts that can be dssolved in T Gel and the amount that's absorbed transdermally make a change to ratio of the mix necessary. Also the removal of the esters should make a difference too.

Anyone tried this yet?

Last edited:
Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I have used 4oht in a transdermal with 4ad and 1-test...I liked it and it really helped with the bloating.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I have used 4oht in a transdermal with 4ad and 1-test...I liked it and it really helped with the bloating.
You threw them all in one bottle? If you could, do you remember the ratio of 4oht to 4ad? The doses must have been low with three substances in one trans, you must have had to slather on a ton of that stuff.

BigChuckles

Awards
That's where that damn thing is! I always thought that was Black Star Labs, but whenever I went to their site there was no build your own option that I could find. Thanks bro.
Legal Gear has a product with 1-test/4-ad/4-oh in it. I didn't notice a reduction in bloat from when I did a 1-test/4-ad only transdermal cycle. I ate a lot though so maybe that's why I was bloated. The product is around 43 bucks for an 8 oz bottle.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
2:2:1 ratio (1-t, 4-ad, 4oht) is perfect for me