cheap and easy

gabriel

Awards
anyone every try and make a transdermal out of normal over the counter
things :)
like say that hand sanatiser stuff? it goes into the skin fast for sure.
might be too fast not sure.

or does anyone know where in canada i can get the chems for cheap? :)

thanks

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anyone every try and make a transdermal out of normal over the counter
things :)
like say that hand sanatiser stuff? it goes into the skin fast for sure.
might be too fast not sure.

or does anyone know where in canada i can get the chems for cheap? :)

thanks
Actually, yes I have! I've tried quite a few things, and all failed, to my knowledge...

I tried hand sanitizer, but when you add powders or other things, it falls out of "gel" solution. Seems like it would get substances into the inner stratum very rapidly, though.

I tried Aloe Vera menthol gel (Normally used for sunburn), and it didn't dissolve the powders.

Best thing I've heard is the Ben Gay pain wraps--they're supposed to be good for getting substances in your blood stream.

I'd be curious if an OTC homebrew might work-->like first dissolve the PH in PEG 400, then add to and Aloe Vera Gel/ISO Alc./? combo. Problem you always have, though is falling out of solution or losing the "gel" state.

That's why the cheap trans carriers @ CNW and Nutraplanet rock!

On the other hand, I'm always into exploring new stuff...for instance, have you heard of firming creams/lotions? They have caffeine and other natural dieuretics in them, and affect visible change in local application sites. I postulated addition of hydrophillic substances (such as Yohimbine HCL) at one time, since the cost of the lotion/carrier is so cheap...guess I could try it out and compare to Lipo Y next month.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
anyone every try and make a transdermal out of normal over the counter things :) like say that hand sanatiser stuff? it goes into the skin fast for sure. might be too fast not sure. or does anyone know where in canada i can get the chems for cheap? :) thanks
Phlojel is made in Canada. You can get 90g of hormones into 450ml. That is US$70. The only thing I know of roughly comparable to lemelange.com in Canada is WellNaturally.ca (in the US .com). But they don't have many of the good things we'd want, like octyl salicylate. Let me know if you find a chem place in Canada that is not closed to the public, like every place I've found.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Hey Strat,
I was wondering what the amount of phlojel that would be needed for a 10g/ 15g 1-Test/4-AD stack. I saw that they had an offer of 100g for 19.95 and it seemed like a good price and I'd like compare Stryder's gel and the Phlojel. I was hoping you could shed some light on this for me if you don't mind. Thanks.

Chris

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
You can easily compound 150mg/ml of PhloJel Ultra without solvents, so if you purchase a 100g jar you could mix 100mg 1T/50mg 4Ad/ml (or any ration there of) which equates to 10g of 1T and 5g or 4AD. I have stated before that I do not have any experience with 1T and PJU. I'm not sure which solvent is best to use, however, if a solvent is used you can get 200mg/ml of PJU.

Hey Strat,
I was wondering what the amount of phlojel that would be needed for a 10g/ 15g 1-Test/4-AD stack. I saw that they had an offer of 100g for 19.95 and it seemed like a good price and I'd like compare Stryder's gel and the Phlojel. I was hoping you could shed some light on this for me if you don't mind. Thanks.

Chris