Cost to make steroids

Clampinator

Awards
What does it usually cost to make your own steroids vs. buy them? Getting gear is no problem for me- am planning to do my first AAS cycle soon- but I am trying to make my way through college so every penny counts. How much does it cost to make your own Test enanthate?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You realize that making pharmaceuticals is one of the most expensive processes to just start up. Alot of the equipment is million dollar plus, and synthesis should only be attempted by very experienced lab technicians. But if you are referring to using pre-manifactured raws and putting them into solution yes that would be a bit cheaper.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
You realize that making pharmaceuticals is one of the most expensive processes to just start up. Alot of the equipment is million dollar plus, and synthesis should only be attempted by very experienced lab technicians. But if you are referring to using pre-manifactured raws and putting them into solution yes that would be a bit cheaper.
Raws usually would come in bulk, though, no? I'm thinking there would still be a bit of startup cost there too.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah buying compounds by killogram is a quite costly but long term savings would be quite a bit. I am not sure what volume they sell raws in but I assuming the start up would be a bit.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Yeah buying compounds by killogram is a quite costly but long term savings would be quite a bit. I am not sure what volume they sell raws in but I assuming the start up would be a bit.
True, assuming you get good product and can use it ;)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
when i bought years ago you could buy in 1, 10, 50, 100g chunks depending on the compound.

ManBeast

Clampinator

Awards
What would the startup fee be and what would it consist of? I would like to know how to make test enanthate from the powder.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
enan isn't a powder, its a liquidy thing at room temperature, thick and syrupy.

ManBeast

Clampinator

Awards
I know at least that much... I need to do some more research.

Time to use the google button lol

Clampinator

Awards
I know at least that... But I do need to do more research.

Time to use the google button