Phlojel vs HPBCD

yanbu

Awards
Whats up, its my first time posting on this forum, so hello all.

I have been looking at using tren for a while, but never really liked the idea of ED injections, so to make a long story short, I have done alot of reading about alternate delivery systems. I have heard both good and bad things about transdermals, the latter mostly concerning teh amount actually delievered, but hey, fina is cheap. I haven't been able to find anything as far as personal experiences using cyclodextrin, though. Dosing 25mg three times a day doesn't sound that bad, but I am concerned about haveing major fluctuations in blood levels. Anyway, if anyone has any thoughts, suggestions, or experiences, I'd be stoked to hear it.

Also, what do you guys think about the best way to avoid tren related gyno; winny, bromo, a combination? Will I be ok as long as I don't run an aromatizing steriod with it? (planning a short 6 wk cycle to test how my body reacts to it so I am open to not running test with it) There is alot of conflicting information about progesterone out there.

here is what I am thinking about running:

75mg Tren ED
50mg Test prop ED
25mg winny ED wk 1-4 50 mg winny wk 4-6

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
If you are running low doses, HPBCD are great. They provide high bioavailability and are not difficult to put together. For $50 you have enough HPBCD to compound over 50 grams of steroids. Just get an intranasal sprayer, and you're good to go. Sublingual use doesn't work as well, because quite a bit ends up in your stomach. As for the major blood fluctuations, I don't think it's a big problem, but if you were really worried about it, you could spread out your dosing more.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
you should try endo-toxin free hpbcd instead that way you can pin the tren sub-q it shouldnt cost you more than $100 for 20g of endo free hpbcd which is enough for 2g of tren which would easily last 6 weeks of use

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Very interesting ... Keep us updates on your experiment.

I've used PLO many times, and I have to say unless you use a mortar/pestal on your powders or heat them to melting point the end product will be graining and difficult to dose properly. I made an EQ/Test base dermal. My batch didn't turn out so well, but my buddies who took a little more time and melted down his powder before compounding was creamy smooth and worked pretty good. He gained 15lbs in 10 wks time.

Good luck,
Sprt

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Interesting how do you melt down the powders for smooth consistency then add them to the TD agent?

Wouldn't they turn into a clump when you throw them into the TD agent?

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Interesting how do you melt down the powders for smooth consistency then add them to the TD agent?

Wouldn't they turn into a clump when you throw them into the TD agent?
You use a solvent of sorts ... I believe my buddy used IsoA. In his recipe. Not really a solvent, but IsoA should helpaid in penetrative processes along with your TD agent. You have to be careful though, IsoA has aflass point around 200F degrees. If using a soluable powder, like test base, you can simple heat the oilpowder mix and the powder should disolve.

There is all sorts of tricks to help with consistancy.
Sprt

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 15
Viator77 Supplements 10
Royd The Noyd Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0
Cycle Logs 18