Best Transdermal Carrier

D

DavidG

Awards
Thinking of brewing up a transdermal mix, but was wondering what carrier has the best absorption rates? The MW of the compound is about 344. How would you compare something like PP's topical versus Phlojel or any others you have used?

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
PP is good, but mw shouild be kept under 300

burlyman

burlyman

Awards
The best carrier I have ever used is the one that Antaeus Labs uses for Trenazone. Very fast and thorough absorption. I'm not sure if it is still there, but there used to be information in the Antaeus blog about his combination of ingredients to accomplish this high level of absorption.

D

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I wish AL would sell just the carrier to make our own. TZ dried super quick and I really enjoyed it also.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Out of all of the carriers I have used, the Avant carrier is the best results-wise.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
burlyman

burlyman

Awards
DMSO is a great carrier, but the skin irritation can become problematic.

L

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
any idea if that avant carrier is still being sold? i was too nice and gave my brother the PP transdermal carrier i bought a while back but now i can't find any. Nutra is out of stock of Penetrate and Primordial performance doesn't seem to sell it anymore. if i can't find a premade carrier then i guess ill just have to go with phlojel and emu oil.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, the Avant carrier is still being sold. It's called "Topical Matrix", but you will have to google for it if you are SMART.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much formestane can 4oz of this topical matrix hold? And what is the process to get it to mix? I am only familiar with pp's topical solution.
Formestane is a bitch to mix.

I would recommend you get a stick blender and funnel JUST for this. Empty the 4 ounce carrier into a 32 ounce cup, and add no more than 6 grams. Use the stick blender to blend thoroughly, then funnel it back into the bottle.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know that I had to heat pp's topical to mix, I assume there is no heating with this?
If you heat it, there will be some evaporative loss not to mention fire danger.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kinda figured due to the alcohol...but thanks for the info, I was afraid I was out of luck due to pp discontinuing their carrier...
I MUCH prefer this carrier overall. I used it for years.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
L

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
just got a couple of those topical matrix bottles. hopefully i can get 5grams of 11 oxo into each of them.

D

Drj79731

Awards
Just started DMSO today. I have had it forever but it just dawned on me to mix.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, the Avant carrier is still being sold. It's called "Topical Matrix", but you will have to google for it if you are SMART.
Yea that is about the best I've used as well. You can use ingreds with MW up to 350 MAYBE 400 with that one.

L

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
im having trouble keeping 11 oxo dissolved in it. i put 5 grams in each 4 oz bottle but im guessing that is too much :( oh well, not much i can do now. i have been heating up using a water bath method to make more of it dissolve before applying it. oh well, live and learn.

edit: this made it sound like i have actually started applying it lol. i have been heating it up daily til i start my cycle (10 days !!) to try and make more of it dissolve. it seems to be working, but each day there still some settled on the bottom. im hoping it all is dissolved in the solution by the time i start my cycle.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I've heard some using Emu Oil...

any good?

C

Corbin980

Awards
I used to use it but got the big D when I used it last.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Big D?!?!

Dumps?
Douche?
Donuts!?

Does anyone know if or what the Tropical Matrix smells like?

L

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
yeah, smells a little citrus-like. not a terrible smell, but also not what i would want to smell like all day at work.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Formestane is a bitch to mix.

I would recommend you get a stick blender and funnel JUST for this. Empty the 4 ounce carrier into a 32 ounce cup, and add no more than 6 grams. Use the stick blender to blend thoroughly, then funnel it back into the bottle.
not to mention its EXPENSIVE now. Can't find formestane powder in bulk anywhere.