LG 4-AD clumpy

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
So i have a bottle of LG 4AD td, only problem is it's kinda clumpy. When applying it there are little dried glue looking stuff that flakes off after it dries on the skin. I tried heating it and used a whisk to blend it back together but it's still a bit clumpy. Any ideas on how to get this back to it's regular consistency? I can use it as is but I don't want to waste any of the 4AD in it. Thanks!

Last edited:
dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
it could be just some impurity in the product. or it could be the 4-ad. i have a problem with these transdermals. some of these products are trying to carry a large amount of hormone through the skin. this isn't easy. if u look at the prescription products available, u can see that they contain very little hormone versus the carrier. i remember the pre ban 4-ad. it had alot of 4ad per spray. i dont believe u can carry 200 0r 400mg of a hormone through the skin without enough transdermal carrier to carry it through. you would prob have to cover ur whole body with it to get that much into the bloodstream. i would spray it on and as soon as it dried u can see the powder on ur skin. this is wastefull. i'm just sayin.
but to answer ur question, u might add a little dmso or isopropanol to get it back into solution.
Thanks. It's actually a lotion type transdermal.