Dosing Forma Stanzol and Transaderm

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
I was just curious how you guys apply these together. Normally I apply my Transaderm in the AM 5 pumps. I haven't run Forma yet and wasn't sure if it was ok to rub it in on the same areas right after the Transaderm dries. I planned on 5 pumps Trans AM and 5 pumps Forma AM and PM. I'll be running these during my next Metha-Drol Extreme cycle. Thanks guys, any advice is welcome.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just curious how you guys apply these together. Normally I apply my Transaderm in the AM 5 pumps. I haven't run Forma yet and wasn't sure if it was ok to rub it in on the same areas right after the Transaderm dries. I planned on 5 pumps Trans AM and 5 pumps Forma AM and PM. I'll be running these during my next Metha-Drol Extreme cycle. Thanks guys, any advice is welcome.
I would dose them in different locations if it were me. I don't know how much it matters, but it might affect how much gets absorbed if going into the same spot. I would do Transaderm as recommended to the tops of the shoulders while doing the Forma to the upper back, chest, and abdomen ;)

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Just the answer I was lookin' for. Thanks a lot man!

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Enjoy your run man!!
Can't wait for your next log!!
Thanks Matt! I was kind of on the fence about logging this run. I guess it wouldn't hurt anything. This time should be interesting with the Forma and Transaderm added. I want this cycle to be more of lean bulk than an all out bulk. I'm torn between wanting that size but also realizing I have some extra body fat that needs shedding.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Matt! I was kind of on the fence about logging this run. I guess it wouldn't hurt anything. This time should be interesting with the Forma and Transaderm added. I want this cycle to be more of lean bulk than an all out bulk. I'm torn between wanting that size but also realizing I have some extra body fat that needs shedding.
Hmm, try to just eat more during workout days. Like eat at maint or slightly above on nonworkout days then workout days take it to bulk levels. I know lots of guys on the Intermitted fasting do that, and the Scivation lean bulk diet was very similar where the days w/o weights only had carbs in the first meal, where as the bulk day had them in all 6.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, try to just eat more during workout days. Like eat at maint or slightly above on nonworkout days then workout days take it to bulk levels. I know lots of guys on the Intermitted fasting do that, and the Scivation lean bulk diet was very similar where the days w/o weights only had carbs in the first meal, where as the bulk day had them in all 6.
That is a very good recommendation, and exactly what I would do for lean bulking. I've been doing that for some time now myself and enjoy it. Seems to work pretty well to add in muscle with minimal fat gain ;)

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! I'm definitely gonna give that a shot. Thanks a lot guys. I've also started doing 15 minutes of HIIT 3-4 times a week. Normally during a bulk I do zero cardio and save it for when I'm cutting down. You think that is enough or too much cardio, I'm not too familiar with cardio on a bulk. Thanks again!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as you are getting bigger thats a good place to start. Football players do loads of sprint training and are still huge. Just gotta fuel the engine. Making it bigger and faster is all just a matter of getting in the quality food and getting adequate rest bro.
Good luck!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! I'm definitely gonna give that a shot. Thanks a lot guys. I've also started doing 15 minutes of HIIT 3-4 times a week. Normally during a bulk I do zero cardio and save it for when I'm cutting down. You think that is enough or too much cardio, I'm not too familiar with cardio on a bulk. Thanks again!
I think that is about right while trying to bulk. 3-4 HIIT sessions at 15 minutes should help keep fat at bay ;)

BigRed904

Awards
I've been running clen and N2Shred stack with Trans and Forma for about a month. I like putting it on after my workout or before I go to bed on non-workout days. Trans 5 pumps on my upper chest and shoulders and Forma 5 pumps on my abdominals. I liked the addition of Trans because I don't feel like crap taking in around 2000 calories a day.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for help Rick!
I've been running clen and N2Shred stack with Trans and Forma for about a month. I like putting it on after my workout or before I go to bed on non-workout days. Trans 5 pumps on my upper chest and shoulders and Forma 5 pumps on my abdominals. I liked the addition of Trans because I don't feel like crap taking in around 2000 calories a day.
Cool man thanks for the input. I've already started to notice myself leaning out a little bit and I feel good on day 9 of my cycle right now.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for help Rick!

Cool man thanks for the input. I've already started to notice myself leaning out a little bit and I feel good on day 9 of my cycle right now.
Sounds like you have things set up well then bud ;)