- 10-07-2002, 11:36 AM
- 10-07-2002, 12:21 PM
- 10-07-2002, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by dg806
A temporary "skin thinning" agent, THIOMUCASE.........Have any of you guys had experience with this? And could it possibly be of benefit to transdermals for better absorption??
10-07-2002, 12:34 PM
10-07-2002, 12:41 PM
10-07-2002, 12:42 PM
Lokks like it is a dieretic. It is used for celulite reduction. Body builders use it pre contest to get of the water. This is all I can see it is so far.. Talk to ya.
10-07-2002, 12:50 PM
looks like a fat loss product. I heard a guy mention he mixed it with DMSO. Not to sure if it would thin the skin though. It makes it tighter and firmer, so it may actually toughen it??
Similar Forum Threads
- By EasyEJL in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 51Last Post: 07-26-2011, 04:19 AM
- By niCe99 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 34Last Post: 05-11-2011, 02:19 AM
- By schwellington in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 03-13-2011, 06:33 AM
- By luelinks in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-03-2010, 08:18 PM
- By Hellhound in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2003, 12:53 PM