Androderm patch question

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
So I just got a prescription for the patch after low-end results on my test levels, and was wondering about the absorption rate of patches. I'm not sure what dose I have yet since it's being mailed to me, but I read that it comes in 2.5mg and 5mg/day dosages. How effective is it? and if I'm on a test cycle, should I just hold off on everything until I get bloods back after PCT? or run this during PCT? Not sure what to do with this stuff, sounds like a nice addition during off-cycle time, but not sure how an extra 35mg/wk of test transdermal would affect actual test levels. raise it 2-300pts perhaps?

xdidimox

Awards
no, it will hinder your pct and shut your natural production down, your better off using it durring an AAS cycle or not using it AT ALL for the 250~ so points it'll raise your testosterone, your natural testosterone production will drop 150~ points to compensate meaning your only really gaining 100~ points and causing some shutdown as a result you wont see any real gains from it and will just be hindering your pct, either run it on cycle or dont even take it is my 2 cents

BigAL46

BigAL46

Awards
Hello i was on androderm and it did not help at all. Before that i was on androgel. It was working great, But the insurance co decided not to cover andrgel any more. Now they have me on on test cyp.Still working on dose levels but so far much better than the androderm.

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
Hello i was on androderm and it did not help at all. Before that i was on androgel. It was working great, But the insurance co decided not to cover andrgel any more. Now they have me on on test cyp.Still working on dose levels but so far much better than the androderm.
Ever tried transaderm? Curious about it vs androgen

BigAL46

BigAL46

Awards
Hello no I haven't. Sorry I couldn't be more of a help.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Androderm wont do much for muscle growth, it helps with tone and recovery, but injectable test, at least 200 mgs weekly is where youll see muscle growth. If yer going to get shut down anyway. On the other hand if you need it, use it on workout days only, less shut down 3 times wkly.

evqman

Awards
excuse me for so many bumps of old threads, I am searching "androderm" and when a thread has something interesting, I am making comments.

anyway, I am 37, I was on TRT for 2 or 3 months with 140 mgs weekly, I wasn't even working out and I was noticing my muscles getting larger and i had a LOT more energy. When I first got on TRT, i had a t count of 182. I have been off for 6 weeks and got retested, my T count is now 152.

What alternatives do I have to not kill make my natural production worse? I suppose I need to cycle the 5mg androderm patch somehow and take something like HCG to keep natural production up? or maybe just take HCG?

sgee

Awards
This is an old thread but to jump in with my experience. I also prefer androgel to androderm but the cost of it after my insurance provider wouldnt cover it when my t levels got back to normal. So the price went through the roof. I found a generic gel that i use now. search andro rx shop. Good stuff.