4 AD or 1 Test

Big Tough

Banned
Awards
Hi guys...relatively new to the forum here, already have learned a ton and I thank all of you inadvance for your helpful ideas. My question is this. Recently started a M1T oral/4AD trans stack. I realized after some research that my dosage of 4AD (400 mg a day) is low compared to most. SO I was considering adding an extra 6 grams of powder to my 6 gram bottle, for a total of 12 grams or 800 mg a day (duh). Being reletively new to the idea of hombrewing would I simply dump the powder into the solution shake and presto....or is there more to it than that?? Also would it be an even better idea to go with something say like a 1-Test powder instead, adding that to the 4-AD?? Any thoughts are greatly appreciated. Sorry if I asked one of those questions that gets asked every 5 minutes that you all hate!

BT

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
400mg Trans 4ad is fine(if not slightly high). People only dose 900mg+ when using orals

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You may have to heat your brew some to get all the powder to dissolve.

Big Tough

Banned
Awards
So other than a little heat, that will actaully work huh? I was sure it had to be more complicated than that. Just mix the powder into the already mixed solution, right? Thanks

BT

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well it does depend on what you are disolving it in and how much you are dissolving it in, etc. Obviously you won't be able to get 12g in 2oz.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah if you are using t-gel or something similar that will not be a problem.