Help! Gyno with Trenazone & HDrol stack!

AttilaTheHorn

Awards
I abruptly stopped both and started taking nolvadex 20mg/day and applying formestane twice a day. I was 3 weeks into cycle. What should I do?

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
I abruptly stopped both and started taking nolvadex 20mg/day and applying formestane twice a day. I was 3 weeks into cycle. What should I do?
first off do you know for a fact its gyno?

second its unlikely its from the hdrol, its likely from the trenazone in which case its either prolactin or progesterone related meaning nolva will be worthless

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
first off do you know for a fact its gyno?

second its unlikely its from the hdrol, its likely from the trenazone in which case its either prolactin or progesterone related meaning nolva will be worthless
^Agreed

mh625

Awards
Well I had what I thought was gyno a while back and I researced and researched, I finally decided to go with letro, and I got it from a research site. Two and a half weeks in all symptoms were gone I lowered the dosage on my letro for the next week or so and stopped use all together. Since then I've had no flare ups and have run a dplex cycle and an mdrol cycle. With the tren I don't know how letro works with prolactin or progesterone. I would say research as much as u can and try to make an educated decision on what to use to combat it.