Help! Gyno with Trenazone & HDrol stack!

1. Help! Gyno with Trenazone & HDrol stack!

I abruptly stopped both and started taking nolvadex 20mg/day and applying formestane twice a day. I was 3 weeks into cycle. What should I do?

2. Quote Originally Posted by AttilaTheHorn View Post
    I abruptly stopped both and started taking nolvadex 20mg/day and applying formestane twice a day. I was 3 weeks into cycle. What should I do?
    first off do you know for a fact its gyno?

second its unlikely its from the hdrol, its likely from the trenazone in which case its either prolactin or progesterone related meaning nolva will be worthless
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by darsh89 View Post
    first off do you know for a fact its gyno?

second its unlikely its from the hdrol, its likely from the trenazone in which case its either prolactin or progesterone related meaning nolva will be worthless
    ^Agreed

4. Well I had what I thought was gyno a while back and I researced and researched, I finally decided to go with letro, and I got it from a research site. Two and a half weeks in all symptoms were gone I lowered the dosage on my letro for the next week or so and stopped use all together. Since then I've had no flare ups and have run a dplex cycle and an mdrol cycle. With the tren I don't know how letro works with prolactin or progesterone. I would say research as much as u can and try to make an educated decision on what to use to combat it.

5. start taking B6
    •   

6. Letrozole, google it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone have any Gyno issues with Trenazone??
    By Presa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 11:06 AM
  2. hdrol, m lmg, trenazone, boladrol
    By donniedelts in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 01:21 PM
  3. trenazone + epi/hdrol?
    By jdj16 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 10:51 AM
  4. Mdrol/Trenazone/Epi stack